Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your worst Nightmare.

Shadow lance

probably sth like that.. don't remember any of them clearly actually.. but it's always about me trying to escape from someone or something or many of them)

dang, can't be as bad as mine, i have been having my dream for as long as i can remember... EDIT; naw it was just a dream i had last night

Edited by Shadow lance

after watching coraline i was scared to death of that freaking spider lady and had many nightmares of her coming to get me for like 4 months after seeing the movie. ;-; wasnt nice

My worst nightmare was probably that one where I had to escape some kind of a nuclear catastrophe with a small group of people. As if that wouldn't have been bad enough as it already was, the girl that I was carrying on my back died on me and I tearfully had to leave her behind. I can still remember being really upset about it when I woke up.

I've had a dream about a school shooting which was kind of scary.  I had another one were the carpet in a back room came to life which sounds really funny but I was about 5 years old at the time so I could not sleep properly for the rest of the week.

• Brohoof 1

I've had a dream about a school shooting which was kind of scary.  I had another one were the carpet in a back room came to life which sounds really funny but I was about 5 years old at the time so I could not sleep properly for the rest of the week.

dang im really sorry about thagt

My worst nightmare was probably that one where I had to escape some kind of a nuclear catastrophe with a small group of people. As if that wouldn't have been bad enough as it already was, the girl that I was carrying on my back died on me and I tearfully had to leave her behind. I can still remember being really upset about it when I woke up.

thats so sad :'( i hoped you feel better

This is the worst nightmare I've logged to my dream journal so far. I'll try to paraphrase it so this post won't be too long.

I woke up and everything seemed normal, but then I heard what sounded like the sirens of an ambulance get closer and closer, louder and louder, until I saw the flashing lights in my window, it had pulled into the parking lot of our apartment complex. At first, I thought it was for one of the neighbors until my uncle knocked on my bedroom door asking to come in and talk with me.

What happens next is the worst part of this nightmare, he comes in, sits down on the bed next to me, and pulls me into a hug while crying into my shoulder. He then tells me that my mom, a cancer patient, passed away in her sleep the night before and that he called 911. I wanted to go out and see her, but my uncle said no and told me to stay in the bedroom. 

After this, time jumps a week or so forward to her wake. I was there, my dad was there (oddly enough), and my sister was there. When I went up to say my blessings, everybody glared at me, then my dad said "This is your fault." Then my sister said "I hate you, you killed our mom!" At this point, I was scared and confused, I didn't do anything, I woke up to my uncle crying saying that she was gone. What could I have done? Then, everything went black, and all I kept hearing was my family saying horrible things to me over and over again.

Then I woke up covered in sweat with tears running down my cheeks.

I have yet to tell anyone about this nightmare, and I will probably keep it that way, for my own sanity's sake. 

(Edit: My mom is doing fine irl)

Edited by Lance Shield

Well considering whenever I get into a life threatening situation, I do not take it seriously causing me to figure out it is a dream. Whenever I figure out something is a dream, I instantly go berserk and give myself superpowers. Which is why my dreams are usually intense or exciting, but never life threatening. So I do not really get scared by them. The only thing that scares me in a dream is being alone. For instance, the worst nightmare I have ever had was where I was in a well lit room with a dark portal on the wall. My closest friends were there, and they told me that supposedly anyone who goes through the portal never returns. Then they all wanted to look inside. I begged them not to do it (I actually ended up crushing one of my friends because I was so determined to not let them go through. Eventually, they all went in. The last person was grabbed by a scary arm right from with in the portal right before he went through. So they all went in (or were pulled), leaving me alone. Then I just sat there staring at the portal until I woke up.  :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

Well considering whenever I get into a life threatening situation, I do not take it seriously causing me to figure out it is a dream. Whenever I figure out something is a dream, I instantly go berserk and give myself superpowers. Which is why my dreams are usually intense or exciting, but never life threatening. So I do not really get scared by them. The only thing that scares me in a dream is being alone. For instance, the worst nightmare I have ever had was where I was in a well lit room with a dark portal on the wall. My closest friends were there, and they told me that supposedly anyone who goes through the portal never returns. Then they all wanted to look inside. I begged them not to do it (I actually ended up crushing one of my friends because I was so determined to not let them go through. Eventually, they all went in. The last person was grabbed by a scary arm right from with in the portal right before he went through. So they all went in (or were pulled), leaving me alone. Then I just sat there staring at the portal until I woke up.  :wacko:

Dang, that's horrible, watching all of your friends being taken from you like that.

well i just had a dream were i was in a empty area and the monster was me.

• Brohoof 1

My nightmares are mostly creepy, and some of them have LITERAL jumpscares, with screaming and loud noises and stuff.

I've had a ton of creepy nightmares, and most of them are just going to my house, and just as I get there, the sky gets dark, and the house turns into a creepy version of itself with torches and skeletons... It just looks creepy. The entrance to my room is locked, it's absolutely impossible to get in there, and I just end up leaving. That's most of my creepy dreams, they do tend to get worse versions of ^ this, but that's just the main stoyline thingy.
As of the one that scared me the most. Jesus christ, this one's weird:

I was sitting in front of my computer as usual, just minding my own business, I hear things from the outside and stuff, but it randomly becomes all silent and the rooms lights just go off, and the only thing that stays is the computer. I open a new page and start to type in Google.com (No idea why, I just did) and just as I get to "Googl" I hear the loudest noise possible, like imagine having no sound in headphones and just having it set to max INSTANTLY, and the sound was more like some sort of screaming or something, it sounded scary. I literally jumpscared from my own dream, it wouldn't end, the screen started shaking and I woke up, my ears were hurting, I didn't even know if that was possible. 

I had a dream where my mom died.. It was the worst dream I ever had.. EVER!      So, me and my mom were driving on a road located on a dam.. She drives off the dam, I instantly teleport out of the car and watch the car fall into the blades of the power generators, then it zooms in on her body being cut up... I really hated that dream... I was shaking.

Ever had those dreams where you slip and fall but just before you hit the ground, you slow down rapidly, everything gets dark and find that you're in your own bed again? Happened to me at least three times. I think those are the worst.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

The dreams I have in which I'm surrounded by an apocalyptic event are the ones I enjoy most, strangely enough. My worst actual nightmares are about fencing. In every such dream, my equipment fails one way or another, for instance last time my epee was made of tinfoil and crumpled when I touched it, whereas my opponent used a lightsaber.

This comes from the fact that my equipment IRL breaks a lot. Screws and tips flying off, wires and blades breaking, you name it. Every tournament I begin with four weapons or so, and leave with one or two working at most.

The dreams I have in which I'm surrounded by an apocalyptic event are the ones I enjoy most, strangely enough. My worst actual nightmares are about fencing. In every such dream, my equipment fails one way or another, for instance last time my epee was made of tinfoil and crumpled when I touched it, whereas my opponent used a lightsaber.

This comes from the fact that my equipment IRL breaks a lot. Screws and tips flying off, wires and blades breaking, you name it. Every tournament I begin with four weapons or so, and leave with one or two working at most.

Dang, maybe its a preminision of the future. I hope you get some better equipment and you don't get hurt.

I had a dream where my mom died.. It was the worst dream I ever had.. EVER!      So, me and my mom were driving on a road located on a dam.. She drives off the dam, I instantly teleport out of the car and watch the car fall into the blades of the power generators, then it zooms in on her body being cut up... I really hated that dream... I was shaking.

I don't think i would ever drive next to that dam again.

• Brohoof 1

Dang, maybe its a preminision of the future. I hope you get some better equipment and you don't get hurt.

No worries, weapons failing is a very common thing in fencing. My actual jacket and breeches aren't compromised at all, and wires, springs, and screws usually break at the worst moments. That said, I do test my weapons after every bout now, just to make sure they're still good. It saves me a lot of stress as well.

No worries, weapons failing is a very common thing in fencing. My actual jacket and breeches aren't compromised at all, and wires, springs, and screws usually break at the worst moments. That said, I do test my weapons after every bout now, just to make sure they're still good. It saves me a lot of stress as well.

To be honest, i really want to try fencing but it im out of shape. when i get in shape im going to learn how to sword fight tho.

To be honest, i really want to try fencing but it im out of shape. when i get in shape im going to learn how to sword fight tho.

Give it a try anyway. At this moment, I myself am out of shape as well, but using the right tactics you can draw someone into a slower pace and defeat them. Especially on my weapon, epee, it's relatively easy and common to draw someone into a slow fight because static opponents are often very hard to defeat.

Give it a try anyway. At this moment, I myself am out of shape as well, but using the right tactics you can draw someone into a slower pace and defeat them. Especially on my weapon, epee, it's relatively easy and common to draw someone into a slow fight because static opponents are often very hard to defeat.

Im like, really out of shape, like fat outa shape.

Im like, really out of shape, like fat outa shape.

I'm currently at least 20kgs (~40lbs) overweight. Conditioning training will be hell, as it is for me, but the fencing itself is still very possible. As a bonus, fencing is intensive, whether it looks to be or not. You'll lose weight and get to stab people with a sword at the same time.

I'm currently at least 20kgs (~40lbs) overweight. Conditioning training will be hell, as it is for me, but the fencing itself is still very possible. As a bonus, fencing is intensive, whether it looks to be or not. You'll lose weight and get to stab people with a sword at the same time.

Well i guess but im still really outa shape.

My worst nightmare was that my best friends did kill me. I did cry when i woke up.

Dang, maybe your relationship with them is a little bad and you have some self doubt, I would try to hang out with them more and talk to them, maybe about your dream.