Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your worst Nightmare.

Shadow lance

I've had a rather recent nightmare, where I was in my families car, Alone. Yeah I know, scary. When two strangers entered into it, they then drove off with the car to their house, where they kinda dragged me inside. Once I was there, for some reason, I had to beg them to let me go, I went back at our house where I told my parents our car was stolen, and then after something else happened I woke up.

That's really all I can remember from it, I believe I had this dream at least a week ago.

I also wouldn't necessarily call this a nightmare, let alone my worst, but it's the closest I've had to one that I can remember in great enough detail to describe.

My worst nightmare...I've been living it for countless centuries already...so it's gotten quite dull, but it's still worse than anything you could possibly imagine.

I think I've only ever had one real nightmare. All my other dreams are either acid trippy or just flat out hyper realistically weird, like casually sitting in a tree reading a picture book with Starlight Glimmer. 

I was stuck in an infinite loop of failure, my worst fear and I really thought I couldn't get out. Good thing that was during the summer and not during school, then I might have a different story to tell right now.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I've only ever had one real nightmare. All my other dreams are either acid trippy or just flat out hyper realistically weird, like casually sitting in a tree reading a picture book with Starlight Glimmer. 

I was stuck in an infinite loop of failure, my worst fear and I really thought I couldn't get out. Good thing that was during the summer and not during school, then I might have a different story to tell right now.

Dang, failing over and over, that must be terrible, do you feel like you have been messing up around the time of the dream?

• 2 weeks later...

It was when I was still getting over my paranoia over Slendy, and two days after Halloween, it started out as dad and I in the truck, coming home, and we reached a dense forest, and then, at the corner of my eye, there he was, I looked away, covering my face. My dad asked me was wrong, and I told him, crying "He's here, Slender is here!" My dad tried calming, until Slender took over dad's body, and out of worryment, I looked, and there he was, and then he impaled me in my stomach, and I can feel my organs being moved and shredded. I woke up after that, and could not sleep for the remainder of the night. So yeah.

I had a ton of really bad nightmares when I was kid. Most of them seem really stupid now, even though some of them freaked me out for literal months after I had them. (Like one of a reaper looking through our bathroom window. I was scared of the bathroom for a long time afterwards).

But a nightmare I've had several times and still find disturbing to this very day is one in which I have a very painful stomachache. It is a very pressurized feeling of tight pain, and my stomach keeps feeling like it's swelling. The feeling and pain makes the dream vague and hazy. One time when I had this dream my stomach got so inflated it popped like a balloon.

Ugh. :scots:

My worst nightmare involves losing all of my loved ones and witnessing it happening before my eyes. I keep having this same nightmarish vision every time I fall asleep at night.

Is a nightmare but at the same time i enjoyed it. I dreams about zombie apocalypse and i was kicking their butts. It all seems really real to me..kinda wished i didn't wake up too soon.

I've had two nightmares where I literally woke up terrified and crying.

The first one was where I was walking through my house and look at a mirror, only to see that I was a monster with pitch-black eyes, huge sharp teeth, and messy, clumped hair similar to that of a dog infected with rabies. It wanted to come through to me.

The second one was where I was a murderer, killing innocent people inside of a supermarket with a knife. A lot of people.

This happened not long after my grandmother passed from cancer.
I dreamed of a massive estate in the middle of the country. It was the kind of mansion. Kinda like what you could see in old episodes of Scooby Doo, or some black and white horror movie.

In the dream I knew things about the place, like that it was filled with all sorts of dangerous creatures and that people had died here, some of which had been trapped. One example was at the beginning of the dream. scenes had played out almost like the intro to a film. A grounds keeper who had been obsessed with satyrs in life had been cursed to dance as one in the garden fountain for all time. None of this was spoken, the dream simply showed him dancing and I just knew.

There were other things about the estate, like vampire felines who traveled the place in packs thirsting for the blood of trespassers.
This was the moment in the dream where I appeared, running through dark forest and towards the mansion. I just knew, there was something in that house that I wanted and I would face anything in order to get it. Though it wasn't explicit, I was given the impression that as I ran I also dodged creatures.

Soon I found myself at the front door. A strangely small entrance way for such a large house now that I think about it. As I prepared myself to enter, the door began to open. I panicked hiding behind it so that whoever opened it would not see me. That's when she showed herself, from behind the door I saw my grandmother standing there in that old night gown.

I had no memory in that moment of her recent passing and was only happy to see her. In a fast movement I jumped out of hiding and called out to her, a dopey grin spread across my face.

She turned slowly to face me, and screamed. The type of scream that you imagine people being murdered or tortured would do. As she did this the dream seemed to zoom in on her face. It was wet with tears flowing freely down her cheeks.

Edited by Lucky Star

I often see nightmare..

And..  They is many..

I see very scary monsters... And... All they live in my flat o_o

Oh.. 

Once upon I see nightmare, where I got in parralel world,  and  me was very horribly, I can't out in  parralel world..  And I can't leave my city..  Sometime, my house...

And I remember, how I  lived there 1 year.. 

Seldom I see similar nightmare, but  I afraid this very strong... And my  scary monsters too...  worse, than monsters in horror films

• 2 weeks later...

Usually my nightmares get really bad, to the point of sleep paralysis. .it happens very often now and I hate it. And it's usually when my gf works mornings so I'm always alone.

The one dream that still scares me to death is from 2 years ago.

In the dream I wake up from my friends floor that I lived with and go to the living room. Everything looks different and I feel weird. I see my friend watching x files on tv with the volume really low. He pays me no mind so I turn around and see...him. A shadow like figure with no face whose been in my dreams since I was a kid. I freak and run. Then I wake up. I do the same thing over..but this time the shadow is closer. It happens about 6 more times until I wake up. This time before I get up I see the shadow over me with their foot raised. I wake up..now his foot is on the side of my face. I wake up one last time to feel him smashing my head in...the noises and pain felt so real.

I finally actually wake up freaking out on my friends floor and go into the living room to see 5he same friend from my dream watching x files on volume so low that there was no way I had heard it to make it in my dream.

While I can't recall the worst nightmare my sleeping mind has ever created, I can saybthat I have had my fair share of disturbing dreams. One example I can think of is having dreams which entail me being chased by someone; whether it be by someone I know or someone who I don't even remember meeting. I hate the feeling of being chased, it scares me beyond belief.

• 2 years later...

I used to have nightmares about monsters. Yup, the old monster-under-the-bed routine. Only my monsters lived under the cabinet in the bathroom. They'd scratch at the cabinet door until I opened it and there they were, hissing and scaring the living sh:wau:t out of me. I've also had nightmares about unseen forces pinning me down and sucking out my breath, and there were a few headless mannequin dreams, but most are from way back. I tend to enjoy bad dreams now; at least they're more interesting than nothing at all. 

I frequently dream about losing people I love, eldritch sea monsters, my home being destroyed, the end of the world, going to Hell, being chased...kind of hard to narrow it down to one nightmare.

Edited by Kings&Hooves14

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I usually have bad dreams about something happening to me because of my rebellious and inward turned nature.

My worst nightmare out of those? I made a wish on a star, wished my parents would change the way they're treating my rebellious and inward turned nature. Seems innocent?

But what happened was, they went from emotional neglect to PHYSICAL ABUSE. I was living with physical and mental scars. Everyone teased me because of those, and I lost all my friends. So I ran away from home. Dacoits tried to kill me when I did. I woke up before they could. 

My worst nightmare involved a human meat farm in a sort of space station. The operators of the meat farm were the fallen angels (Nephilim) and they had 4 rows of teeth. There were another non-human race of people here, they resembled Templar Knights and were taller than the average man. I won't go into details since it was too horrific to put on this forum.

• Brohoof 1