Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Unscramble the Scramble

Surprise

Some rules...

* Forum rules applies of course. Make sure if it's your turn that you make the scramble visible

* Everyone can guess more than one chance. Think of it you have unlimited lives like in Mario games, etc

* However no double posting. So you'll have to be actively be on the watch to steal a victory

* No editing. Editing going cause heated problems. Trust me on that unless you make a typo

* Winner if confirm will have their turn to post a scramble word

* If the person doesn't post a scramble or ask for a pass within 6 hours, their turn will be skip

If this game thread gets active, then the 6 hours if the scramble person hasn't put one up yet will reduce to keep the game actively going (but we'll see). Also if it more than one word, name, titles, etc, try to space it out in exactly how many words available when unscramble (you'll get the hang of it)

So let's start it off with something easy of course. Hopefully no typos is present when I scramble two words x_x

First Edit: Unscramble title is needed. Hints are okay as long you feel the need no one might going guess it after a while

Unscramble this!

Title hint: Pony character

Shadow Brain

Edited by Sunrise Surprise

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're correct but hang on for me to confirm just in case. Since no one else is playing I'll take a guess.

I'll take the time to think to guess it. Congrats if someone solves this before I do

doesn't say in the rules

Germany is correct

It was stated. If it one word/name, etc, use 1 whole scramble word

Also if it more than one word, name, titles, etc, try to space it out in exactly how many words available when unscramble (you'll get the hang of it)
  Edited by Sunrise Surprise