Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Any pinky and the brain fans around?

zerox

I love Pinky and The Brain! I loved them as part of Animaniacs and then in their own series. I can't figure out why the latter lasted so short a time...unless it was another plot to take over the world by leaving devoted viewers wanting more and wiling to do anything to serve them upon their long-awaited return. Noodlenoggin, your servants await! Narf!  

• Brohoof 1

Yup! Love 'em.

I can't figure out why the latter lasted so short a time...unless it was another plot to take over the world by leaving devoted viewers wanting more and wiling to do anything to serve them upon their long-awaited return. 

I think Pinky, Elmyra and the Brain was the death knell for the characters. :( 

• Brohoof 1

I love Pinky and The Brain! I loved them as part of Animaniacs and then in their own series. I can't figure out why the latter lasted so short a time...unless it was another plot to take over the world by leaving devoted viewers wanting more and wiling to do anything to serve them upon their long-awaited return. Noodlenoggin, your servants await! Narf!  

There was one episode where they really did take over the earth-how ever brain didn't like the idea of ruling over a lower cast of pinkies so they had to reverse this damage by once again traveling back in time and undoing everything  

• Brohoof 2

Yup! Love 'em.

I think Pinky, Elmyra and the Brain was the death knell for the characters. :(

Yes! The writers were clearly in love with Elmyra and couldn't resist sticking her in. My opinion is that if they wanted to keep Elmyra they shouldn't have cancelled Tiny Toons so prematurely. I love Elmyra but in her proper place, and that place is ACME Acres!  :proud:

There was one episode where they really did take over the earth-how ever brain didn't like the idea of ruling over a lower cast of pinkies so they had to reverse this damage by once again traveling back in time and undoing everything  

Ah the pesky pitfalls of world domination! It's always something isn't it?  :awuh:

• Brohoof 1

Yes! The writers were clearly in love with Elmyra and couldn't resist sticking her in. My opinion is that if they wanted to keep Elmyra they shouldn't have cancelled Tiny Toons so prematurely. I love Elmyra but in her proper place, and that place is ACME Acres!  :proud:

Ah the pesky pitfalls of world domination! It's always something isn't it?  :awuh:

which is the opposite of how it works in real life..... even in ancient rome  the upper class didn't want to rule over each other they wanted to rule over the lower caste.

• Brohoof 1

So is anyone here a fan of pinky and the brain.

I was only a child when I watched this cartoon. I was so stuck into it that my family thought I was weird, but they like it now.. (Now who's weird?) I still enjoy episodes online. Does anyone know if it's still on Cartoon Network? I cannot seem to get to watch TV due to my TV playing up sometimes.  :unamused:

So, what do you want to do tonight Brain? Same thing we do every night, Pinky, Try to take over the word!