Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Top 3 characters you don't want to see in the show again

woodgazer

1. Cheese Sandwich- Honestly, what's the point? Ship teasing with Pinkie Pie?

2. Flim and Flam - No redeeming features and they're dull as rocks.

3. Maud Pie- Sorry but why? It's a rock, we get it. Do something more if she ever appeared back.

3. Zephyr Breeze, because he pissed me off throughout the episode.

2. Cheese Sandwich, because I honestly didn't like that episode despite liking Weird Al.

1. Flurry Heart. This character is so unnecessary and lore-breaking I just want to see her disappear forever.

1. Flurry Heart - Why does she exist? All she does is create problems by being way to overpowered. Hopefully there will be no other alicorn babies in the future.

2. Zephyr Breeze - Hopefully he will never appear again, it is painful to watch him.

3. Starlight Glimmer - I don't hate her and I'm ok with her making an appearance every once in a while, but why is she now one of the main characters? She only exists to replace Twilight and I hate that. The mane 6 worked well as they were adding Starlight was unnecessary. It also is confirmed that she is the main character of the season finale where the rest of the mane 6 (or is it mane 7 now?) won't even have important roles. I can see her becoming the 6th alicorn soon, I hope i'm wrong.

-1: Flurry Fart

-2: Zephyr Breeze

-3: The bland b**ch that Twily has become. I loved the old Twilight. Now she's just "heeyy ima princes of friendship and I can't EVEN REALISE THAT STARLIGHT IS HELLA INCOMFORTABLE DOING FRIENDSHIP LESSONS"

OPEN YOU EYES GIRL !!!!!111!1!!1!1!

• Brohoof 1

Here's my thoughts:

Thorax

Quibble Pants

Sassy Saddles

Without the latter two characters appearing again, Rainbow Dash and Rarity will be much less likely to hog the spotlight.

Implying those two appearing a lot is a bad thing. They have the most potential for growth, so the should be getting a lot of screen time.

Without the latter two characters appearing again, Rainbow Dash and Rarity will be much less likely to hog the spotlight.

You say that as if less Rarity and Rainbow Dash is a good thing. 

• Brohoof 2

You say that as if less Rarity and Rainbow Dash is a good thing. 

That's not my point. My point is, these two characters have taken most of the spotlight in Season 6, and I just want them to appear a little less only in Season 7, so to make it easier that way is the only reason why I have chosen these three characters.

• 2 weeks later...

After being notified for the fact that Thorax succeeds Queen Chrysalis as leader of the Changelings, who all now have been reformed, here's my new thoughts:

1. Queen Chrysalis

2. Quibble Pants

3. Sassy Saddles

3: Celestia, sending young mares to do her dirty work

2:diamond tiara, cause shes a spoild snobby brat

1: Rarity just so annoying that i advoid all episodes with her in

She's no longer like that , no one commite suicide or quit school because of her Edited by LyricaDreamy

Quibble Pants. I've got nothing against Patton Oswalt, but Quibble Pants annoyed the shit out of me.

After the annoying amount of ship tease between Lyra and Bon Bon only for them to be confirmed not to be a couple, and the stereotypical flamboyant Steven Magnet confirmed gay, I really don't want to see these characters again.

When did this happen?

Edited by Silvestra Spooner

1. Zecora - a controversial choice perhaps but she annoys the hell out of me, and that rhyming thing considerably limits her potential as a character. I cringe every time she's on-screen. The speaking-in-rhyme trait also doesn't suit characters in this type of show - I'd expect to see it in a character from a different type of cartoon series.

2. Snips and Snails - Both annoying, enough said.

3. Maud Pie - a one-joke character that was never funny in the first place.

1. the Yaks -- wouldn't wish to be anywhere near them on a 5 miles radius; very, very unpleasant

2. the Flim Flam brothers -- I find it impossible to point out even one good quality about them

3. Zephyr Breeze -- I cringed throughout his whole episode, what a lazy narcissistic piece of trash

4. Snips and Snails

Why i listed more than 3 characters? Oh because I'm great and powerful that's why :proud:

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

1.  Sunset Shimmer.  I know she's never been in the cartoon, and to all intents and purposes doesn't exist in the cartoon's continuity, and I see no reason for that to ever change.

2.  Treehugger.  'Make new friends but keep Discord' was a thoroughly mediocre episode and I'd be all for expunging it from existence.  Also, she was just pretty dull.

3.  Starlight Shimmer.  I know she'll be back, and I am resigned to that fact.  I really liked her as a villain, but I'm not a fan of her as a Sunset clone.

Discord narrowly escaped the list.  His two episodes in series 5 were not great, but I think he's redeemed himself a bit in his latest appearance.

Zephyr Breeze -  Annoyed the hell out of me

Prince Blueblood - Annoyed the hell out of me

Daring Do - Just bugs me from a plot perspective (if they could do something really awesome with her, I would change my vote to Quibble Pants)

• 3 months later...

1- Flurry Heart BY FAR. Powered baby doing baby things and starting problems. I really really dislike her. plus UGLY design. At least thanks to her we got to see more Sunburst. Still, he could appeared as a friendship lesson episode for Starlight so yeah just erease Flurry Heart from existence. 

2- Cheese Sandiwich. Awesome Pinky doesnt need that try-too-hard wannabe pony. And i dislike his design.

3- Spoiled Rich. No need to comment this one lmao. plus that name is disgusting.

Then I disliked Zephyr Breeze. I liked his desing but I really disliked his personality, he constantly firltring with Rainbow (and annoying her), and at the end he doesnt change that much: he graduates but im sure he's with the same personality and so. But I wouldnt mind if he returns changed, without harrassing rainbow, and 100% sorry about his old self. also bonus points if he now's gay  :love:

1. Zecora - a controversial choice perhaps but she annoys the hell out of me, and that rhyming thing considerably limits her potential as a character. I cringe every time she's on-screen. The speaking-in-rhyme trait also doesn't suit characters in this type of show - I'd expect to see it in a character from a different type of cartoon series.

YEAH! totally! I like the character, design, that she's like a witch doing potions and so, her house at the forest.. STILL with that speaking-in-rhyme i think that it limites her so much. She could have an awesome potential without those rhymes.

Edited by Tropico