Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever stolen anything?

Member Berry

I have stolen a few thousand dollars worth of iPhones :D shame I gave them back lol. The story goes: my sister and her friends wear (in my opinion over revealing) short shorts. And one thing is that they have tiny back pockets (no freaking wonder girls go through so many phones they'd fall out so easy) anyway.. A bunch of my sisters and my friends went to see a movie, while the girls were getting tickets, popcorn and whatnot at the counter I decided to be the over protecting brother I am and prove to my sister and maybe even her friend that having such minimal clothing is bad, and seeing as their phones where sticking 2 thirds out of their back pockets... Well let's just say I ended up with like 10 phones in mine XD to this day I still can't believe they didn't notice until after they all sat down inside the cinema and went to use their phones during the commercials before the movie. they all shit bricks when they realised their phones were missing X3 it was probably be funniest half an hour of my life.

• Brohoof 1

If digital piracy counts, tons of times. If not, then no. I know my mom and grandpa occasionally snuck things out of the supermarket in their shopping trolleys, like razor blades or other small, easily hidden things, but I never felt the need to, nor did I want to take the risk.

Despite my shady appearance online, and in real life I'm no thief, but I'm more than capable of doing so. Back in high school, just for fun I'd always pick pocket my friends, and take their phones, combs, axe, etc, but I'd purposely get caught by walking in front of them with said item.

Though I have stolen before... once... err maybe twice now that I think about it. The first time was back in 3rd grade we had a prize box of garbage bought from the dollar store mixed with candy. I traded in what ever point I had and got a toy car. As a kid I was a huge toy car collector, and had more cars than you could count. Anyways I saw in the prize box a second car that looked like the one I got, but a different color. So when no one was looking I opened the box, and put the car in my pocket. Another one for the collection... until my mother sold my entire collection 5 years later, but that's irreverent. As for the second time... I'd rather not talk about it.

I was quite a little scamp as a kid.

Yes.

Now?  I've had a LOT stolen from ME over the years - I don't like putting anyone else through that.

I've stolen a lot of things. ~100% of my music collection, most of the movies and TV eps I watched were stolen and by extension I participated in the 'stealing' by watching them, I stole some toys when I was younger, and I stole some pens over the years from the bank. I don't steal anything now, though. In fact, I made it a policy to try to return as much as I can when I find something lost. I returned someone their Iphone before they lost it. That was nice.

• 1 month later...

So I was just a bad kid. Ive stolen hundreds of yugioh cards, hundreds of pokemon cards, a few mtg decks, some plushies and small figurines. That was just middle school. During high school it was more cards than anything. After high school I stole a lot of hello kitty stuff, a 2,000 dress, my friends van (what he wouldn't wake up to adventure), more pokemon stuff and almost all of my old wardobe. The last things I stole were the tiny mlp plushies at walmart...so it's been two years since I've done it

Some little figurines from the board game Risk from my elementary school when i was 6. I returned em later, but when i was a youngster i was obsessed with tiny models like that.

1p sweets back when I was a kid..... and during my rebel teen days, i did the worst. Stealing money from mums purse..... granted it was like £1/£2 coins to get lunch or sweets from the local shop, but still such a crime.

also does stealing pencils from work count? lol

also does stealing pencils from work count? lol

not if they have a huge filing cabinet full of them and other stuff they don't need :L paper clips, postit notes, whiteboard markers, blu tack, pens, pencils, erasers, top quality printing paper, highlighters, rulers... i didn't steal that stuff per say... ​at the very least im not going to out right admit to it XD it was all so i could do my job better :L ... during 1 week of work experience for school... and i kinda.. kept some of it... ​i regret nothing.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

I stole the keys of a excavator. I'm not proud of it and I brought it back a couple of years after that. He forgave me, but made clear I won't be so lucky next time. :lie:

I was a terrible youth in that regard - petty theft (when I was a teenager) was something to do out of boredom and so I would shop lift things just because I could. I feel bad about it now, looking back, though I know I can't change anything lol 

On a funny note about theft: when I was in kindergarten I stole a small, white, plastic toy horse because I loved it so much and didn't think anyone else would appreciate it as much as I did :laugh:

I used to be a kleptomaniac when I was younger. I never really thought much about it. But then one day a grew a brain in my head and realized how disgusting and evil it is and I stopped. I would never even consider stealing anything anymore.