Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever stolen anything?

Member Berry

Yeah, I stole for the first time a few months ago, it was lab glassware and chemicals from my school they didn't need anymore, I never shoplifted or anything similar tho. Tbh, I felt bad about it afterwards, even tho they wanted to throw the chems away, they still belonged to the school and not me. I promised myself to never steal again, cause my family has enough resources to live nicely, I make myself to an ass by stealing anything, cause I don't even need it.

I joined my friend in her shoplifting spree. If that counts. She would stuff huge packs of candy in her jacket, and then took the elevator to the bottom floor, came back up and paid for one chocolate bar.:yeahno: Hilarious.

Edited by Stoplight Glitters

Part of the life. Gotta straight up gank on these streets. First score was easy. Take a peice of candy without being seen. Owner was a teenager who was too busy reading a copy of Mad Magazine. I slipped my hand in and pocketed it. Then I saw a sign...."Free Samples".

Second score i feel like I stole $100 bucks, but the officer told me no one claimed the bill and no one is looking for it so it was mine. Even though it happened when i was 12, i still feel the shame of that money.

• 4 months later...

Tried and failed. During my college days, I tried stealing a notebook from a School supply store at a mall, got caught, the store management will not press charges as long as I paid for the notebook, good thing I paid for it and left. It was the scariest moment of my life, and it's a good thing that the college that I attended, didn't find out about it. :(:sunny:

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I kinda had to steal a few years ago, before I was old enough to actually work. It was mainly things like loaves of bread and such, since we barely had any money for food. But hey, never got caught. :mlp_wink:

When i was 14, in one store, i was pretend to just take a look in a notebook of adventure time, but carefully, i riped the stickers page of the notebook, and no one have seen. I have those sticker until today, i pasted all in my PS2, but today i have a PS3 so, i messed up the stickers :okiedokieloki:

Let's see now...

*opens loot bag*

• 1 book from the reading section of my final year class in primary school (Ironically from the crime section and technically forgot to return it)
  • 1 accidental acquisition of a toy car that changed colour with the temperature during my infant years of primary school (tried to give it back but still ended up with it)
  • 1 House Captain badge from my final year in primary school (technically I forgot to return it)
  • 1 Student Vice President school badge from my secondary school (technically I forgot to return this one too)
  • 1 acquisition of a suspected stolen library book that was handed to me by an old friend during secondary school (Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card)
  • 2 Pizza Express pens from the bank vault counting house I used to work at (side note: pens originally stolen from Pizza Express by someone else)
  • 1 bag of fun sized chocolate bars last Christmas that were I think part of my brother's stash

No shoplifting though. Unless you count the time I was undercharged for some stationery a couple of times. In my defence, I didn't realise until I got home.

So yeah... I'm not exactly Carmen Sandiego or Lupin III.

22 hours ago, Bas said:

At least that sounds reasonable and out of need, unlike me and others here did out of jealousy or greed. Which north EU country? Didn't the social benefits not cover you?

Scotland. Oh, let me tell ya, the social benefits of this country are a joke, even more so than the extremely specific criteria needed to qualify for them. I don't know how benefits are awarded in the rest of the world, but up here a single mother with two kids living in one of Scotland's poorest areas with very little income just isn't enough for them, apparently. 

Things are better nowadays though, since I'm actually bringing money in now. Bringing in just enough to survive and continue with college. :mlp_smug: 

• Brohoof 1

Let's see... change, some cash, treats from a shop when I was a kid, a heart or two and other's precious time.

Oh, and ideas and quotes.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I've never done anything like shoplifting before, and I don't recall stealing anything as far as I know. I'm sure I probably stole something from my parents before when I was younger, like a cookie or two.