Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever stolen anything?

Member Berry

I used to steal stuff from my old work. Mostly tools and food. I don't regret it; they treated their workers like dirt.

Other than that, I have a couple books I never took back to school though that was an accident. Also took candy from a convenience store when I younger and got whooped for it.

• Brohoof 2

I stole my Dad's hammer once when I was il elementary school as well as some nails then processed to bang the nails into the tree in our backyard.

I thought that if I did this then I would have my own secret tree enterence like Perry the Platypus.

Well, it definitely wasn't shoplifting, but I've acquired a quite uncommon item by not-so-legal means.
It was around 2010, I think, and little me was really into trains and stuff. One day a railroad crossing near my grandparents' house was renovated and all the old traffic signals etc. just lay around, so I had my parents drive there with me and get me one of these crosses that are usually fixed at the post with the signal lights. And that's the story of how that thing ended up on display in our garden, where it remains to this day. :P

But, as far as I can recall, I've never shoplifted.

On 4/12/2019 at 6:17 AM, Lucky Bolt said:

I stole a sock once, but other than that....nope. 

To elaborate on this, I was like....7 years old at the time. :ButtercupLaugh:

• 3 months later...

Yes. Unavoidably. I think at one point in time, anyone will run into the problem of borrowing someone else's stuff, for a little bit too long.

• 1 year later...

Yes, I have. I have stolen things from grocery stores and other miscellaneous stores. I don’t steal anymore though.

• Brohoof 1

I once stole a Frosty The Snowman book when I was like 9 or 11. (I don't really remember when exactly did I stole it :awwthanks:)

Yeah, I'm not really proud of that moment, especially at the time, I didn't know stealing is frowned upon.

For some reason tho, I never gave it back. :lie:

.....yeah I was a really really stupid kid. 

• Brohoof 1

I used to shoplift as a teen a lot because I didn't have any money. I've never been a bad guy and no one would have ever believed I'm doing that since I was so innocent personality. I never got caught. However it was very stupid

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...