Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food how do you like your hot dogs?

KrazyDashie

how do you like your hot dogs?(beef... veggie... etc) do you like them plain? or do you like to put condiments on them? (or other toppings)

I cant get enough mustard on mine :P and onions...

• Brohoof 3

how do you like your hot dogs?(beef... veggie... etc) do you like them plain? or do you like to put condiments on them? (or other toppings)

I cant get enough mustard on mine :P

With Tomatoe sauce and Mustard :)

• Brohoof 1

MMm, I like them with chili cheese, or normally I eat them with ketchup, mayo and mustard, plus diced tomatoes and onions :nom:.

Ooh! And they actually taste good if you wrap bacon around the sausage. If nice and crispy..

• Brohoof 3

Oh, God! LOL! I can not eat eggs sue to a horrible experience. I tried eggs as I always try things before I judge them, but I cannot eat them after The cafe served me a ROTTEN egg.

who would  serve rotten eggs? yikes... :(

• Brohoof 1

Oh, God! LOL! I can not eat eggs sue to a horrible experience. I tried eggs as I always try things before I judge them, but I cannot eat them after The cafe served me a ROTTEN egg.

yeah though to be fair if an egg is green it probably is rotten :)

• Brohoof 1

Grilled. Mustard, ketchup, jalapenos, relish. Boom.

Believe it or not, those 99 cent 7-11 hot dogs with the toppings bar are surprisingly good.

Same but with onions added. 

• Brohoof 3

Ketchup, Mayonaise and roasted onions. I also take cheese if there is.

I don't really like pickles. :P

• Brohoof 2

I like 100% beef deli style hot dogs. I prefer to send them down the Green Mile instead of boiling. I found something called the Presto Hot Dogger at my friendly neighborhood thrift store.

hotdogger.jpg

See those points? You stab both ends of the dog on them, and then slide the tray back in the housing. Then you plug it in and ELECTROCUTE the dog! They come out like you grilled them. Tasty-good!

I like 'em deep fried and split apart. That way they hold the toppings easier. For toppings I'd go with ketchup, mustard, grated cheddar cheese, onions, (grilled or raw) and jalapeno peppers. Chili dogs are also quite nice, with just chili, shredded cheese, onions and peppers.  :o

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1