Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food how do you like your hot dogs?

KrazyDashie

Grilled. Mustard, ketchup, jalapenos, relish. Boom.

Believe it or not, those 99 cent 7-11 hot dogs with the toppings bar are surprisingly good.

Now I know how Pirates have Hot Dogs also remember to have some Lime if you don't want Scurvy :)

• Brohoof 1

I typically just eat my hot dogs with only ketchup. Occasionally I will do chili, but ketchup is my preferred condiment.

And I tend to anywhere from 4 to 6...not healthy, but by everything that is magical...I can't help it. D:

I eat turkey hot dogs with only ketchup, though I can eat them without any condiments. ^^

Once again Kiri! <3

• Brohoof 1

I prefer my hot dogs like how I like a lot of things - simple. For me, a little ketchup and im happy. Im not a fan of slopping on lots of condiments on anything.

Oh, and yellow mustard is evil. Ive hated that stuff ever since working at mcdonalds.

Edited by Celtore

I prefer my hot dogs like how I like a lot of things - simple. For me, a little ketchup and im happy. Im not a fan of slopping on lots of condiments on anything.

Oh, and yellow mustard is evil. Ive hated that stuff ever since working at mcdonalds.

Mcdonalds is evil. Yellow mustard for the win.

If there was a magical table that offered any condiment I could ever ask for, my hot dog would have ketchup, mustard, onions, and cheese.

I would even settle for just sauerkraut and onions. I love me some sauerkraut.

Unfortunately for me, though, the only condiments we have here on hot dog night is coney sauce and cheese.  :eww:

Cooked any way is delicious, but I do particularly like the classic barbecued/fried in a sausage-bun with heapings of fried onions, a healthy drizzle of tomato sauce, and mustard. 

Can't stand barbecue sauce though.

• 1 month later...