Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Foreshadowing?

ManaMinori

SciTwi mentioned wanting to go to Everton, to get into their independent study program. Could human Shimmy actually be there?

And what of the Dazzlings? Think they could return, and cause more trouble? SciTwi's device was used to track and contain magical energy, much like their necklaces...was this also foreshadowed?

Or what about Sunny's interactions with VP Luna? Through the three movies, she is seen reporting to and taking assignments from Luna- could this be a sign of things to come if Shimmy goes back to Equestrian? That she'll make up with Sunbutt, and then be transferred under Luna's guidance?

SciTwi mentioned wanting to go to Everton, to get into their independent study program. Could human Shimmy actually be there?

Maybe.. Out of every study program ,why there? probally gonna brag about her intelligence . I hope she's not a bitchy

Well if there is a human world Sunset Shimmer, than she has to be somewhere, and this seems like a decent explanation.

But I don't think we are ever going to see her in the franchise, because it would be repeating FG too much.

Maybe.. Out of every study program ,why there? probally gonna brag about her intelligence . I hope she's not a bitchy

I hope Sunset is bitchy because then she could be an antagonist. I was hoping the Pony Sunset would be the "bad girl" of the Mane 7, but no trace of her former character remains, she is a completely different character wearing the skin of the first movies antagonist.