Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food have you eaten somewhere so often that they remembered your order?

KrazyDashie

just as the question asks. have you ever eaten at a place (could be a restaurant, or fast food etc) that they remembered your order? :P

i eaten at this one subway so often that i dont need to say anything :wat: (they usually remember me because im the one who loves lots of mayo)

• Brohoof 4

Pretty much all the time. In my high school, I only needed to go there, they remembered me, my order and even how much I paid with (usually a 5 euro bill). In my college cafeteria, they also remember what I usually order. I guess I'm easy to remember, since I almost always order the same types of food, around the same time everyday. :P

• Brohoof 2

Back in college, the cafeteria food servers remembered that I liked spicy tuna sushi rolls on sushi day. We also would have brief conversations. They were really sweet people and loved to check in on us to make sure we were doing alright. :)

• Brohoof 5

A couple places actually. I used to eat at a Subway across the street from my high school every Friday and order a footlong spicy Italian sandwich until as soon as I would enter the restaurant they would start putting it together exactly the way I wanted.

The second place was the bar up the street from diving school where my class and I would go to every Thursday. We ended up knowing all the staff who worked there and sometimes got free drinks. Plenty of free beers and nachos were had at the graduation party...

• Brohoof 1

Yes, I usually visit the same places over and over again, so very rarely do I actually need to tell them exactly what I want, most of them know it without me needing to say it :D

There is a local place in my town that makes pizza and they know exactly how I like my pizza. Which is insanely boring. XD I only get a classic pepperoni but they typically ask people if they want any extras and what kind of crust or cheese they want. With me, they know exactly what to make the instant I walk in.

• Brohoof 1

yup fish'n'chips :3

(Yes i am a brit so chips = frys in american XD)

*fries :P

we call them fish n' chips here in canada :v

Two places spring to mind for me. I used to go into my local bakery frequently ordering a Large Hot Sausage Roll, and one server in particular often answers my order for me even if I go in now, which is nice. The second is an oriental place in town, where years ago I always used to order Smoked Chicken and Egg Fried Rice. One server in particular was often at my table most times and caught on ever time. He doesn't work there anymore and I'm ordering different things, but it was a nice gesture regardless.

There is a mexican place that knows what my order is going to be. 

Veggie Nachos with extra Avocado and the Habanero hot sauce. They give at least 3x as much food for the same price as any other restaurant I have seen. 

• Brohoof 1

Sadly, me and my wife are just recognizable people so we end up being recognized by owners and managers often enough to where people know who we are and what we order by the 2-3rd time we come in.

Aye. I used to go to Subway a lot; my sandwich was so bizarre that employees memorized it pretty quickly. :P

It was just a giant cheese sandwich--white bread with american cheese, mayo and mustard. 

Edited by Kings&Hooves14
  • Brohoof 3

There's a commissary at work where I have lunch everyday and they seem to know what I like because they have it ready when I get to the counter. It's buffeteria-style and they can always see me coming. It's nice because it's very busy there and it saves a lot of time. :P  

• Brohoof 3

just as the question asks. have you ever eaten at a place (could be a restaurant, or fast food etc) that they remembered your order? :P

i eaten at this one subway so often that i dont need to say anything :wat: (they usually remember me because im the one who loves lots of mayo)

Haha before I moved away to college, I would always go to this one Subway often too. It was usually the same people working so I was almost always recognized.

• Brohoof 2