Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food have you eaten somewhere so often that they remembered your order?

KrazyDashie

Yeah there is this local restaurant I went to at least once a week, the owner and cooks remembered me all the time. They got a lot bigger, but they still all remember my usual orders and times I come in.

• 11 months later...

Yes, my local pizza place. However, they always got my name wrong, and I am too afraid to correct them after 7 years. :sealed:

• smile 1

When I was about fifteen, I used to buy the same thing every day for lunch at school, and the lunch lady started to remember and began processing my purchase before I said anything. I don’t know why, but I started feeling guilty about buying anything different from my usual because of that. 

And last year, I went to my favorite restaurant so much that the waitress remembered, but my usual was a plain pizza, so it’s not like it was hard to remember. :lie:

• Brohoof 2

16 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

How do they not know after seven years?!

Because I never corrected them.

My friend told them my name (without my permission), and they got it wrong. Then after a few days I decided I wouldn't try since my name is difficult to pronounce, and hoped they would forget. They never forget, and I am doomed to hear the wrong name every time! >_>

• Brohoof 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

No but the liquor store I used to go to does.  Sadly it got closed down. The guy I talked to is a huge expert in whiskey and always great with recommendations. It’s a shame but at the same time- it did prevented me from buying liquors every work. So it kinda help with the temptation. I could drive to another store but I would be too tried to go to an extra miles to a different store. :scoots:

• Hugs 1

• 3 weeks later...

Heh, sort of. One waiter at a restaurant remembers me and my mom's drinks :P (water for me, iced tea for her). As far as dishes go, he sort of remembers what we order, though I change it up a bit more between 3 dishes. I do appreciate trying to be familiar with us.

Edited by DubWolf