Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Techno Universal

Techno Universal

Hi I'm Techno Universal and here I will answer your questions about how things worked in equestria! I will answer them based off my theory of how equestria really is.

Note: I will try and answer as quickly as possible but it may take up to 48 hours for me to get up to your question. And please HAVE FUN!!! :)

More information available about me here: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/techno-universal-r9672

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

post-18984-0-43211000-1399339235.gif Good Day Miss Universal, i am a journalist from Canterlot Times Newspaper, i would like an interview with you

first of all, you are an alicorn, where is your kingdom?

Good Day Miss Universal, i am a journalist from Canterlot Times Newspaper, i would like an interview with you

first of all, you are an alicorn, where is your kingdom?

Ahh finally the first question!!! so I'll try to keep this short. So I do have a empire called the Tron empire on a planet called Troneon. It's a very futuristic place where ponies and humans live together. And yes before you ask I did create Equestria on a 100% desert planet and all the ponies (including the ones on Troneon) are super advanced robots that run a special operating system called ALSTROME. I spend most of my time in my secret underground lab in equestria. Tracking the ponies and remotely tampering with their programming to optimise their systems as much as possible. Edited by Techno Universal

Violet: ooohh... you are a pretty one.. what's your secret?

Well you can say it's the way my thinking works. When I was 13 I started to have very strange dreams that were flash-forward events that actually happened. Even some of them took place as far as a thousand years into the future. So I decided to follow them and when I first built the ponies it saved the humans from their own greed for war, crime and recourses. So here I am now after over 4200 years of first coming into existence still behind the ponies backs on equestria and doing what I can to protect them from Herobrien. Oh I am a robot with my original brain so I naturally think like auto binary command computer. :)

Edited by Techno Universal

• 1 month later...

Do you need a friend?

Well basically I just need more people to post questions here. By the way in the lab I have my sister Foust Universal. But currently I'm alone here in the lab as she is on another assignment in Troneon. Actually she should be back within the next two days!!! :)

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How does pinky pie teleport all the time? 

@Techno Universal

Can Colts become an alicorn?

Can going through the Equestria Girls portal(Mirror) to many times have unintended effects on the Pony?

And if a Unicorn Stallion and a pegasus Mare mate will it make an alicorn?

If you want more questions just quote me, cause I can think of a thousand more!

1 hour ago, AlienCrafter said:

How does pinky pie teleport all the time? 

@Techno Universal

Can Colts become an alicorn?

Can going through the Equestria Girls portal(Mirror) to many times have unintended effects on the Pony?

And if a Unicorn Stallion and a pegasus Mare mate will it make an alicorn?

If you want more questions just quote me, cause I can think of a thousand more!

1. Pnky Pie actually just has access to silent teleportation commands and she's been configured so she can never allow anyone else notice her teleporting!

2. Well that's something that's very possible but only if I set it up to happen like I set for a new and experimental unit to be born as an alicorn colt from two chosen parents!

3. Well to be honest that would be a no as the mirror dimensional link isn't designed to do that! But I could make it have side effects if I wanted it to!

4. Well that's only if I intend for their young one to be an alicorn!

(I'm leaving for school soon so you would have to wait 8-9 hours before any more of your questions are answered! :) ) 

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

I see you here a bunch but I feel like we never talk, so who are you really ?

Well to be honest right now in real life I may be in the form of a human being but in actual fact I'm probably an extremely powerful inter dimensional being that would be my OC! Or I believe I'm my OC here so how is that even working there? Uhh it's soo confusing! Anyways I believe I need to enjoy snugging I'm my massive cape! :)

image.thumb.png.ebc73d4155ba36cc266fe3bb4f3e89e8.png

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

How did you became an alicorn ?

I actually started life as a human on earth but I built myself into my pony alicorn form in the 2040s. Plus I've got my original biological brain and other than that I'm actually a super advanced robotic alicorn pony! :)

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Wow...so you actually lived in the 2040's ??

Well obviously I did as I was a man that was in my 40s then as I believe I was introduced into existence in 2001. Though at that point to world was already getting highly influenced by me! :)

3 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

I know you love capes, but can you also create scarves? They're shorter and more practical.

Yeah I could obviously create scarves to if I felt like it! :)

• Brohoof 1