Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's Your Focus?

CT-1138

A collection focus is when you decide to mostly collect a certain character or type of toy, like a plushie. So, does anybody else here have a focus? If so, what do you have? 

I've got a Rainbow Dash focus, and have 4 figures and 5 plushies! 

G3 brushables. They're my favorite of the whole MLP franchise.

Not that I have a 'focus' anymore, as now I don't have any money to add to my collection. lol Oh well.

• Brohoof 1

I collect a lot of random stuff, but I specifically have a passion for movie props. I love collecting movie and TV stuff, but I specifically love when I have actual replicas of props from that movie or TV show. I like to be able to see a character hold a prop, and then be able to hold it myself. I've got a decent little collection including (but not limited to) several prop lightsabers, Indiana Jones' hat, Aragorn's sword from Fellowship of the Ring, to the Dudes sweater from The Big Lebowski.

I have a few things I've had my eye on for a while now that I want to get. I found an awesome replica of Han Solo's DL-44 blaster that I want, and I've been looking for a replica of the golden statue Indiana Jones steals in the first scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark, and I've been keeping an eye out for a decently priced replica of Dackards pistol from Blade Runner.

• Brohoof 2

I'd say my focus is anything Applejack. From the brushables to the plushies, I think I've got about 10 or 11 Applejack figures. (Including a few of the EGMinis.) I still collect the others as well, but if there's an AJ on the shelf, I'm buying it. 

I wasn't always like that though, I used to collect these little pineapple plushes at a japanese store. I ended up with a good 5 or 6 in varying size. 

I suppose the closest thing to a focus for me would probably be comic books and graphic novels/trades.  I can't collect a lot due to financial limitations, but I do what I can and I love having new ones to add to the stack.

• Brohoof 1

I've been focusing on collecting the Super and Ultra Rare cards of the MLP CCG. I've picked up at least eleven Ultra Rare cards within the last six weeks. It does cost me a pretty penny sometimes, but I feel it's worth it because of how stunning some of them can be with the choice of pose and the shine of the foil.

I still need six more Supers and thirty more Ultras.

In MLP I collect anything that catches my eye and I can afford at the given moment. Mostly figurines and statues and the like.

I also collect virtually anything Play Arts and Play Arts Kai, horror and monster figures and memorabilia, steampunk flavored stuff and several other assorted vinyl figures and statues.

I used to collect comics as well, but a flood put an end to all of that.

I'm highly focused on creating a sequel to this fanmade series on YouTube called Turnabout Storm. My friend and I call the sequel "Perfect Turnabout" which is a two year time skip after Rainbow Dash was saved by Phoenix Wright from all murder charges. Now in the sequel, Trixie is the new murder suspect and who's gonna save her? Twilight and Starlight. Unfortunately we don't have enough female voice actors for some of the characters still open. We also don't have enough animators. But we're gonna keep looking. There's no deadline until we've got everything we need