Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is you Neigh or nah ? Show me your Oc's!

Prince Lunox

Hey everyone! Im looking to see how interesting some of your Oc's are ! , Im looking to see how creative you are, and how immersive the world of colorful ponies can be! Drop your Oc's below, and lets have some fun! this is a no judgement zone! so be free to be you! <3 

If you want to roleplay, send me a message! 

If you want my skype, visit my page!

LETS HAVE FUN! 

Edited by Prince Lunox
  • Brohoof 1

I'm still practicing drawing ponies and designing my oc before I make the finished product but my profile pic is basically his head..

I was hoping for a competitive "chalange accepted" sort of look but for a first attempt in ms paint I think I did well XD

I'll be sure to post here when I finish lol.

• Brohoof 1

Species: Changeling

Personality: Usually very friendly. Will err.. bite when hungry :3.  Admires his fangs a lot! Does not mind ponies, in fact he likes them! Sometimes has a little hiss-like lisp for short periods of time. He's not hostile in any way, unless he's starving, or provoked. Still loves his queen even though he lives with a crazy pony scientist that drinks a LOT, kinda betraying her, but its not his fault.

History: He was bred to fight alongside his brothers in the siege of Canterlot city, sadly during the fight he got hit with a powerful magic spell, crippling his wings and paralyzing him for a couple hours. He laid on the ground for hours and hours, getting (Somewhat) beat by passing ponies that wanted payback on his kind. After he got up, most of the changelings were captured, knocked out, or dead, the mane 6 had already done there job, he needed to get out of there.. He headed for the nearest forest, where after running away from Canterlot he was found by a insane Russian scientist named "Junior" where he's his pet to this day.

Special Talent: Can do magic that most other drones can't do. (Teleportation, shielding...)

Side note: He really really loves Muffins.. :3      And is very interested in the Russian culture, due to his Scientist Master

post-39554-0-59125000-1474886467_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bob the Changeling
  • Brohoof 1

Wobbly Pi

ymyGRI7.png

Story: An extarrestial pony from a distant galaxy.

She speaks for the voices of thousands, being the last one in her planet. At least in physical form. Residing within an endless cycle of meditation over a fluctuating ocean of colored lights.

After the discovery of plasmatic energy. To end all wars, it was decided that to achieve true oneness, all ponies would give up their organic structure, turning into plasmatic form, which is now part of her mane.

Her entire race will disapear one day, since their manifestation is bound to her mortal form.

She realized, through consensus of enlightenment, that they were wrong. The ecosystem in her planet is rapidly deteriorating, since ponies left the vital cycle.

"Anything you can think of, already exists. Thoughts are a subtler form of reality"

Or so is the story she tells to unaware travelers before offering wisdom, through which she disguises her ingestion process. It loves golden meadows, where she surrounds herself by thousands of beautiful bubbles, remainings of those she has digested.