Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The bugs you see most

Zyrael

I see small spiders every where, have to destroy some of them though, because they are nasty black widows.

I have enough cobwebs to turn my house into a haunted house for Halloween, apparently.

• Brohoof 1

Mosquitoes, and it's quite annoying considering their bites itch really goddamn bad sometimes.

Mostly mosquitoes and house flies, if we're talking 'insect', but if we're talking about the wide range of bugs that involves everything that is creepy and crawly, then spiders. Just yesterday I had to exterminate a rather large one.

Spiders. Like, seriously.

I haven't seen one for a long while now, but the last one I had was a common house spider and the thing was huge! Getting that thing out was more of an emotional roller coaster than watching Titanic.

Although, throughout summer, I had a lot crawling up my walls and wardrobe in two day gaps. Small ones to be exact, but they were noticeable in the corner of my eye. I even had one crawling on my bed and began to crawl on me. My heart that night though... poor thing was whacking at 150bpm - max. :lol:

I usually see Mosquitoes or flies if I see anything at all. There's always the errant spider or cockroach here and there too. Before I moved back to the west it was always the ones you couldn't see that were the biggest problem. Ticks and Chiggers being the worst.  :eww:

• Brohoof 1

BLOODY FLYS HATE THEM THE LITTLE BUGGERS and wood louce no mosquitoes due to the fact i live in england hmmmm spiders tics and..... what else hmmmmm dunno and other stuff

Edited by Pripyat

i live near the woods....ok in the woods.....fine, in a valley..... ok, next to a river, in the woods, near a state park...literaly walking distance!

but anyways, we have masquitos, spiders, ants, termites, beetles, grubs, flies(deer, house, ect.),and the such.... could probably spend all day just trying to remember all of them...

i do have a pic of a spider, as some may be scared of it, just PM me with the name "Show Me Spider" and i will send you the pic as a response!

btw its not the biggest I have seen, just the biggest one to hold still long enough to get my camera and something to compare size!

• 4 weeks later...

My house I just bought has A LOT of crickets in the basement. I don't know how they get in. They get annoying so I usually throw them outside. Ocassionally I see black ground beetles down there too under a box sometimes, but they're harmless so I don't care about them.

Edited by Cirrus.