Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

critique wanted critique my drawings and help me turn garbage into gold

Snow

This thread (is in the right place I hope lol) serves as a way for me to show what I have created and receive critique on how to make it better :P

its actually super embarrassing how bad i am DX anything helps.

Everything will be pencil drawn and taken with a crappy phone camera in poor lighting.. i might be getting a tabled for Christmas but i'd like to be able to actually draw first DX

This first one is only half done (the whole right side is missing) but I figure I should check to see what yall think of it so far anyway :)

And a quick shoutout to Choros Isorropai who is helping me by giving me tasks to draw, this current one is as follows:
"eyes like shatered skies, piercing though your soul...
with the power to take flight, the leader of her goal.
an essence of love, and longing of heart
she stares back out of the dark....
beconds to me, "come and be with us..."
but i cant, even though i must."

post-38841-0-92415900-1474992686_thumb.png

Edited by Ju88snow
  • Brohoof 2

it looks good!

though as you got it where others can see... maybe post the poem as well?

i do give you permission to do that, as i did give it to you.

so its up to you. but it would show the "insperation" behind it.

Thanks. Done. and for god knows what reason I can't make the image right side up -3- it keeps turning to the side..

• Brohoof 1

try rotation, bitmap or whateve you got, by 90 digrees (where is the little 0 button????) or 270 digrees, depending on orientation...

(???? wha????button????how???~!@#$%^&*???)

or just put it in MS paint and rotate it, save it, and re upload it :L im basically qualified to be an anonymous hacker. im just that technically skilled.

• Brohoof 1

or just put it in MS paint and rotate it, save it, and re upload it :L im basically qualified to be an anonymous hacker. im just that technically skilled.

I just know windows 95 and 98... well, use to...

I had a computer that I messed with a lot.

I don't know much about computers... but in high school I did take a "typing class" and in it we learned Word, Excell, Power point, ect...

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

ok.. so... after an entire week of self doubt induced procrastination in a fit of bravery, stupidity and being so fucking tired after a long hot day at work... i finally got it into my head that failure is better than not trying.. and i freaking finally sat down ad finished it... i think its rubbish... i am embarrassed as all hell to be showing it to anyone... but for me to improve i must practice... and a few pointers would be really appreciated... coz i don't want to suck this bad for much longer XD 

@@Choros Isorropai, next task please!! DX
apologies for the poor photo quality.. it cant be helped :/

oh yea.. ugh.. its meant to be the crystal empire in the background projecting a force field keeping the 2 apart...

post-38841-0-65382000-1476792407_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ju88snow