Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony: The Bonds Of Friendship(TBOF)

Fluttershyponygal

Just now, Fluttershyponygal said:

Honestly, I don't understand why more people don't use winrar, its free and far better for compression methods and stability of files.

But it's not something every computer comes with. You need to give better directions for those who don't have it to be able to install and run the game.

@Fluttershyponygal

The Zip is a very slow download that requires me keeping an eye on it. But If I can at least get the program installed, I'll consider this type of download an okay success.

Okay, it's installed and for the most part is playable. Although, I don't quite see how to save my game, yet I've gotten far enough to be told how to do so.

First impressions: 8/10

On 1/15/2018 at 5:54 PM, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Fluttershyponygal

The Zip is a very slow download that requires me keeping an eye on it. But If I can at least get the program installed, I'll consider this type of download an okay success.

Okay, it's installed and for the most part is playable. Although, I don't quite see how to save my game, yet I've gotten far enough to be told how to do so.

First impressions: 8/10

heh, it never crossed my mind till now that I should include a save point tutorial lol

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Fluttershyponygal said:

heh, it never crossed my mind till now that I should include a save point tutorial lol

Could you quickly tell me how to create save points in the game?

(edited)
5 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Could you quickly tell me how to create save points in the game?

You should see a crystal in town square next to the huge house in ponyville. That's your save point.

Edited by Fluttershyponygal

• 5 months later...

wow, has it really been 6 months since I updated this thread? holy crap, I really do need to post here more often but...

STATUS UPDATE:

Version 1.3.1 will be available to the public in 5 days time! Patrons already have access since that's a perk of supporting the game's development! :3