Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food how do you like your steak?

KrazyDashie

I like my steak rare. The redder the better. If it's still alive and twitching just a bit on the plate, that's a good indication it's done about right. I do like the outside seared over flame to seal in the juices and to add that charred flavor, but after that, I want it bordering on raw. Serve it with caramelized onions, mushrooms or even cajun butter and we'll get along just fine.  :proud: And no ketchup please, I want to taste the meat! 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

*walks in dressed like Halloween Homestar Runner*

I like mine in the heart of a scary vammmmpiyah!!! *throws his hooves up in a "BOO" fashion*

*Background pony taps him*

BP: *whisper hiss* Psst! They meant the entree!

Trin: Huh? Oh. Um, medium-well. I like medium-well. And not too much pepper.

I am a vegetarian now, so I am unable to partake in the devouring of this wonderful piece of meat. When I did eat it however, I loved my steak medium-rare with a side of caramelized onions and mushrooms. You should be able to cut through it like butter, and it should melt in your mouth as soon as you take the 1st bite. Absolutely delicious  :proud:

• Brohoof 1

Well, i don't eat stake that often, really. But, as my mother suggested back then, i usually eat my stake Medium-Well. It's a good choice to me, because the few times i ate well-done it was too dry and medium was too soft.  :grin:

• 5 weeks later...

just as the title asks here :P how do you like your steak?

im not exactly a huge meat fan myself, but meh. I like mine around medium rare (or medium XP). :please:

I used to always default for well-done. Now, I usually get medium, though I vary from time to time. They're all good in their own way.