Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food how do you like your steak?

KrazyDashie

I'm not a fan of meat ~ I'm only touching few things like chicken etc..

If I'd have to eat steak, then totally 'well done'. I don't like any blood/red thingies or anything like that in meat. Seeing anything suspicious will make me not want to eat even a thin ham.  :P

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 2

I hate steak, but if I'm going to be eating it, it better be medium or medium rare. Depends who's cooking.

Edited by Shuga

• 1 month later...

I don't even like steak man :C

It's not that I'm a vegetarian, it's just that it gets really stuck in my teeth and it just doesn't have enough flavor for me to like it imo. Also the pink stuff on the edges. That also ruins it.

The fine line between blue and rare is exactly wgere a steak should sit. Anything beyond rare is just tasteless rubber. People who tarnish a good steak with sauces(be it gravy or *shudders* 'ketchup') are what's truly wrong with humanity.

Beyond that, any heavily marinated steak is a really good deal. Thinly sliced, marinated for a good while, and then very briefly pan-fried. Makes good eating. 

I like it medium to medium well done.

With ketchup lol. A fair amount too, as its chewier than burgers. 

On second thought just medium then, cuz, its prolly too chewy because its well done, right?

The fine line between blue and rare is exactly wgere a steak should sit. Anything beyond rare is just tasteless rubber. People who tarnish a good steak with sauces(be it gravy or *shudders* 'ketchup') are what's truly wrong with humanity.

Beyond that, any heavily marinated steak is a really good deal. Thinly sliced, marinated for a good while, and then very briefly pan-fried. Makes good eating. 

;)

Edited by Lil Pip
  • Brohoof 1

guilty of being one of those people who likes it well done.

My last BF showed me what medium rare is like and it was quite nice. But ive always liked well done meaty meaty steak ^^; odd carnivorous urge to just sink my teeth into steak and just bite and tear at it ^^;  

• Brohoof 1

guilty of being one of those people who likes it well done. Odd carnivorous urge to just sink my teeth into steak and just bite and tear at it ^^;

Same! I like my steak well done and chewy *v* (And when I grill it myself, I even like it slightly burned on the outside >v< )

• 1 year later...

I've never had steak before, but considering my tastes in other food (I like my grilled cheese sandwiches fairly close to burnt), I'd probably like steak medium-well. I'd say I like them well done, but it would take too long and I don't have the patience.