Sign in to follow this  
zerox

When do you go to sleep?

Me about 02:00am at night.

Edited by zerox

1-2 AM. VERY rarely before that because It's important to me to keep my sleeping schedule perfectly, or else my insomnia might kick in and make my average time of falling asleep like 7-8 am when I'd go to bed at 1-2. :D

I generally try to go to sleep pretty early or at least compared to other people.

Badges

erm lie down and read untill my eyes go crosseyed XD

Usually at 9:00PM at My House or at 10:00PM at my Grandma's House

but After I watch WWE Raw on Monday it would be at 11:05PM and After I watch WWE Smackdown on Thursday it would be at 10:00PM and After WWE Pay-Per-Views on Sunday it would be at 11:00PM.

I'm a night owl, it's unhealthy but I go to bed between 1am and 4am. I seem to have gotten used to it though as I can sleep from 4am-8am and wake up without being too tired.

Badges

no earlier than 1am and on occasion i will simply not sleep at all and enjoy a 36 to 48 hour day :P

Edited by Ju88snow

Badges

usually around 11-12 but I go to sleep around 1-2 a lot :P

It depends whether I have college the next morning or not. If I have college I will go to bed at about 9:30pm-10:30pm. If I haven't got college it'll be about 12am-2am.

I usually sleep around 1am. Thats bad but trying to sleep early as possible :)

no earlier than 1am and on occasion i will simply not sleep at all and enjoy a 36 to 48 hour day :P

How do you do that... My friends do that too and I don't understand lol.

How do you do that... My friends do that too and I don't understand lol.

its kinda funny how it works.. you get super tired as a normal person would.. but once its light outside again you kinda just.. wake up without ever sleeping :/ a quick shower and a snack and you can do another 6-12 hours easy (but oh my god are you dead at the end of the second day XD)

Edited by Ju88snow

Badges

its kinda funny how it works.. you get super tired as a normal person would.. but once its light outside again you kinda just.. wake up without ever sleeping :/ a quick shower and a snack and you can do another 6-12 hours easy (but oh my god are you dead at the end of the second day XD)

Experienced it myself cause I simply cannot fall asleep sometimes. But it's really bad for your health to go to sleep late or not sleep at all, even if you don't care about dying it might simply get annoying.

Regardless of time, it's how tired I am. I just lie down and drift away.

Usually around 11 or midnight. I don't stay up long after the 10 O'Clock news. 

I was forced to stay awake for around 40 hours because of time zones during the summer. I could not do that again, I felt so weird.

Badges

I go to sleep if I like going to sleep. Sleeping or not sleeping doesn't really affect me, and sleeping for one hour is like sleeping for 1.6 hours, at least for me.

Whenever high school allows me to. I have band every day except Sunday and Wednesday, so usually 11pm or later.

I'm usually in bed around 10PM. I'm usually trying to fall asleep by 10:30PM. I probably average actually falling asleep from 11PM to 11:30PM, but it's too hard to know.

Badges

What's sleep?

Depends on what day it is, and what time I need to be at work. During weekdays its around midnight, during weekends its around 2 AM, and during Mondays its 10 PM

Badges

My sleeping schedule never seems to stay consistent. For a while it could be 10pm and other times, 5am. :| Currently I have been falling asleep around 4-5am. Kinda meh.

Badges

I usually go to bed around 11:30 to midnight. Over the summer before college I kinda just went to bed whenever, but now I need a solid sleep schedule.

Badges