Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When do you go to sleep?

zerox

I typically go to bed around midnight but I tend to go to sleep around 2-3 am.  I probably should go to bed earlier since it takes me a few hours to actually go to sleep :\...

When I have to work, which is usually a daytime schedule, I have to go to bed by 11pm to get up at 7am. But when I have time off I go to bed at 9 am and sleep until 6 pm. I'm a night owl and I much prefer to sleep during the day.  :orly:

• Brohoof 1

Depending if I'm on a Normal Pattern or Night Pattern.

Normally, I go to bed around 12AM. However, if I'm awake in the night, I usually sleep around 6 or 7AM.

It depends on when I have to stand up. When I must go to the university, I go to bed at 11 o'clock PM, and when I don't have to go to the university (or something else), I go to bed at 2 or 3 o'clock AM. 

If I had a choice, I'd go to bed at 3AM and get up at around 12, but generally I go to bed between 1 and 2 and get up at 7.30 for work. Sometimes a bit earlier, sometimes a bit later, also depending on my girlfriend.

I'm in bed by around 9PM on school nights as I have to be up by 6:30AM for school annoyingly.

Even though school starts at 8:45AM I still takes me more than a hour to get there as I take public transport that can be extremely slow some days.

Edited by Techno Universal

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...