Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where is human Sunset?

LordDiscord

We're getting three specials instead so perhaps one of them will feature the human world's Sunset.

I am really hoping they are listing it as 3 specials because it will be a 3 part movie, and all the specials will connect together into one big movie. I have seen what they consider specials, and those are usually those 2 minute animated shorts that advertise a upcoming movie. I don't want these to just be a series of short  animations that tries to rap up the plot they showed at the end of Legends of the Everfree and then thats it.

• Brohoof 2

I am really hoping they are listing it as 3 specials because it will be a 3 part movie, and all the specials will connect together into one big movie. I have seen what they consider specials, and those are usually those 2 minute animated shorts that advertise a upcoming movie. I don't want these to just be a series of short  animations that tries to rap up the plot they showed at the end of Legends of the Everfree and then thats it.

It could be that the specials all connect with each other to form a movie like you say, yet I've been thinking that one of them is a fifth movie with the other two being specials. Both of our theories are exactly that until we know more about what they plan on doing. I am so hoping for a fifth movie either way to both keep up the tradition and because Equestria Girls handles it so well.

• Brohoof 1

She was on a plane, that was shot down over a war torn country ruled by human king Sombra. It was shot down around time pony shimmer arrived and human world and human Sunset's family just believe pony sunset was her returned from trip. Mean while with no one realizing the human Sunset is prisoner of King Sombra she has been slowly hurt over the last 4 years. In upcoming special King Sombra releases her in a prisoner swap. She finds out pony sunset has been living her life. After her time in King Sombra's prisoner camp she finds it hard to adjust to life as a human. Pony sunset takes her to princess twilight in Equestria where the give here a new life as Pony shimmer's replacement. Where she fits in surprisingly well. Turns out during her imprisonment she would dream of being a pony when sleeping and it was only thing keeping her going. To where becoming a pony now without having to sleep allows her to move on and slowly see the imprisonment time as more of a fading nightmare then her real past, allowing her past to not be her today.

• 3 weeks later...

For a long time my headcanon has been that she's living very far away from CHS, so the pony Sunset just never crossed paths with her. Although, I do like this idea:

Once again, the question hot on EqG fan's minds: where is she? I say with a firm...

Girl's in juvie yo. She's digging her way out with a spork from the cafeteria. We'll see her in Equestria Girls 8: Double Jailpardy

Maybe the Sunsets never met because the human Sunset went to another school and is currently in juvenile detention. Clearly Princess Twilight didn't cause much confusion by showing up at CHS, so it might follow that the two Sunsets never crossed paths for whatever reason.

I don't like the idea of her being dead, first because it's a bit morbid for this series, but moreover, it's because I think it'd be really entertaining to see Sunset come face-to-face with a mirror image of her past. If the human Sunset has not yet been reformed, imagine how the Equestrian Sunset would react if they met! There's a lot of potential in that.  

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 9/28/2016 at 6:19 PM, silvadel said:

951043__oc_twilight+sparkle_rarity_eques

That kind of sums up what may have occurred.

This comic kind of implies, something. Where is human Sunset's Skirt and undergarmets? Given her skeleton is still intake and that if fish had taken them then the would have taken the jacket and shirt to so.... This kind of tells me she was not wearing them.

• 2 years later...

I know this is old but there’s theories that Sunsets human counterpart is a grown woman and lives elsewhere far from Canterlot. 

People like to go dark and say she killed her replacing her identity. 

• 1 month later...

I want a final Equestria Girls movie where Sunset finds her human self, and send the human to Equestria to live. A perfect swap! Equestria needs Sunset as a pony, but she cannot be the one that made friends with the human Mane 6, that would be bad!

• 2 weeks later...