Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your personality type?

Member Berry

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (55%) 
Your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (80%) 
Your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (40%) 
Your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (45%) 
Your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (55%) 
Your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (75%) 
Your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (35%) 
Your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (80%) 
Your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

According to the test I found, which can be found here, it tells me my type "unclear". After studying the MBTI, I find that I am very much INTJ, but I also share certain qualities with ISTJ. For example; I'm very goal oriented, and I work until I meet that goal.

• Brohoof 1

Apparently, I am...

16% Extroverted; 84% Introverted

57% Intuitive; 43% Observant

45% Thinking; 55% Feeling

41% Judging; 59% Prospecting

26% Assertive; 74% Turbulent

I guess I really see-saw with T/F and J/P, because I remember being an INTJ one time.

Tests are fun, but I'd like them to emphasize the percentages/spectrum than to think in terms of what box we belong to. The four-letter combination is what most people care about, but it doesn't really give you the whole picture. Sometimes, only 1% can be the difference between being in another group entirely.

Edited by Pepper Mint
  • Brohoof 1

Mediator Personality (INFP, -A/-T)

"The type of person which is dissapointed with the world, and uses excessive optimism as a coping method. This serves his unrealistic ideals, which derive from personal insecurities and frustrations"

This test is brutal!

Just kidding, I added that myself.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got (INFP-T) on this test though I've got ISFJ on others I've done in the past.

Mind: 17% Introverted - 83% Extroverted

Energy: 71% Intuative - 29% Observant

Nature: 30% Thinking - 70% Feeling

Tactics: 40% Judging - 60% Prospecting

Identity: 17% Assertive - 83% Turbulent

• Brohoof 1

I am a INTJ and I do agree with the vast majority of it. While people have pointed out its not completely accurate, I have to say of course not. A simple test isn't going to confinsate for the complexity of a real mind it cannot account for your life experiences. I myself believe it is a good bases when those don't need to be taken into consideration.

Edited by PonyOfWar

When I took this test I got INFJ-T ("The Advocate"), but I also fit in pretty well with INTJ and INTP kind of from what I read.

Introverted- 100%

iNtuitive- 63%

Feeling- 66%

Judging- 58%

Turbulent- 70%

(Probably not entirely accurate, but it's good enough for me)

Edited by TwillyFSniper

I got the ESFJ personality (The Consul) after completing the assessment. I have to say that it is a pretty accurate representation of who I am as a person, and how I strive to live my life. 

Some basic stats below:

Extroverted: 70%

Observant: 68%

Feeling: 90%

Judging: 86%

Assertive: 82%

Some of the major takeaways about the ESFJ personality:

• "At their hearts, ESFJ personalities are social creatures, and thrive on staying up to date with what their friends are doing."
  • "ESFJs don't do casual flings – they need to know that their partners will always be by their sides offering unwavering support, and marriage and family are the ultimate goal."
  • "ESFJ personalities are also sensitive to the traditions of friendship, seeing the support they offer as much as a responsibility as a pleasure."
  • "Having children is often the culmination of ESFJs' life goals, and they cherish every moment of it."
  • "ESFJs' best careers all have the additional benefit of providing them with perhaps their most important requirement: to feel appreciated and know they've helped someone."

​The bullet point about romantic relationships is me 100%. I'm honestly quite surprised at how accurate this test was. I will definitely have to look into my personality more in the future  ^_^.

Well, according to the MBTI I am an INTP. I feel like this describes me accurately, but as many have already said, the test isn't exactly reliable and the question's answers can really apply to anyone.

I love taking quizzes like this. Things like psychology have always been interesting to me and more so aspects of people's personalities.

I ended up scoring as ISFJ-T.

After reading through all of the information regarding that particular type, I see that a good amount of it does, indeed, reprsent me. I apparently share this type with Halle Berry and Vin Diesel.