Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private escape from the animatronics rp (finished)

reader8363

@reader8363

Maia heard the noise Grace was causing, but knew that going directly to her would only make it easier for the animatronics to catch them. The gryphon then made a sharp turn and proceeded down the hallway. "Hopefully we can find Kyubi and get out of here." She thought to herself

Edited by Drago Ryder

Grace laid her head on hooves, then she closed her eyes and fell asleep

@@Acnologia,

the goblin got up, placed the book back on the shelf, placed the lasso around Kyubi's neck, then left the office, locking the door behind it.

@@Drago Ryder,

the figure stepped in front of Maia and said, "Let's stop this game of hide and seek."

@reader8363

The appearance of the mysterious figure caught Maia off guard, and the gryphon backed up a bit, taking a defensive stance to hopefully defend herself should the encounter go south. She wasn't much of a fighter, though, so she would probably run if anything. "Who are you?" She asked, trying her best not to sound nervous.

@reader8363

Kyubi wasn't expecting the goblin animatronic to leave, but she did feel weird now that the lasso was back on. The bat pony then decided to at least loosen the control the animatronic had over her, the first step being to hide the whistle. The door was locked from the outside and she didn't have enough strength to remove the vent cover, so she would have to wait for now.

@@Drago Ryder,

the figure said with a wave and with its echoed voice, "It doesn't matter who I was, I'm an animatronic, so there is no need for a name. I think it's now the same for you."

@@Acnologia,

The desk had dusty papers dated 20 years ago, news clipping about the warehouse closing, and complaints about the animatronics

@reader8363

As Kyubi hid the whistle, she noticed a few papers on the desk, but couldn't read them due to the fact that she was blind. The bat pony then laid on the floor and rested her head, closing her eyes and going to sleep next to the desk. "I wonder what the others are doing." She thought to herself.

@reader8363

Maia narrowed her gaze at the animatronic. "Yeah, I don't think so." She said. The gryphon then turned and ran in the opposite direction, hoping to not get caught by the animatronic. Thankfully, she wasn't the slowest runner. "That must've been the animatronic from earlier."

@@Acnologia,

The goblin quietly opened the door and sat down in the chair as it watched Kyubi laid there on the ground. It opened the computer to check the camera, after that it kicked up it feet and started whistling a tune

@@Drago Ryder,

The figure chased after Maia and said as it tossed a small box, "There is no point in running."

@reader8363

Maia barely dodged the box and made a sharp turn around a corner. "Yeah, well you'd be surprised how much I want to actually live." She said. The gryphon then continued to run, glancing back at the animatronic to see what else he would do. Maia then began to wonder where Grace was and hoped she was safe.

Edited by Drago Ryder

@reader8363

Kyubi woke up as the goblin hummed a familiar song, at least to her. She didn't want it to know that she was awake, though, so she didn't really move. A slight smile then spread across her muzzle as she felt herself relax. The least she could do was make the best of the situation at hand.

Edited by Acnologia

@reader8363

Maia's eyes widened in horror as she watched the animatronic rush towards her. The gryphon knew that she was dead if she didn't get lucky, and that was thankfully on her side. As she ran, she noticed a open vent and dove inside, hoping that she would be safe. Her heart was racing from the near death experience.

@reader8363

Kyubi shifted a bit closer to the animatronic as it pet her, enjoying the feeling. "Maybe he just wants some company." She thought to herself. The bat pony could hear the goblin doing something, but she wasn't quite sure what. Either way, she would just need to get the rope off of her and she could leave at any time.

@@Drago Ryder,

The figure slammed into the vent, cracking the wall around it, and reached in. Its arm was a breath away from Maia. It said as it tried to go in farther, "This is futile, I'll find you. There isn't a place where you can hide."

@@Acnologia,

the goblin slammed the book shut, nudged Kyubi, and said in another recording, "Name?"

@reader8363

Kyubi glanced at the animatronic and gave a light smile. She hadn't expected it to care about any of her personal information, but was curious to see where this would go and was glad that she could communicate with it. "My name is Kyubi." She said, moving so that she sat on her haunches.

@reader8363

Maia winced as the vent shock from the animatronic's impact and looked the thing dead in the eye. "I already took one animatronic down. I can do it again." She said. The gryphon then moved further into the vent. She was definetly in a tight spot and there weren't that many directions to chose from aside from backwards. "Why are you even doing this?"

Edited by Drago Ryder

@@Acnologia

The goblin repeated Kyubi saying her name, then it said, "Need anything?"

@@Drago Ryder,

The figure laughed and said as it pulled out its arm and started moving its body into the vent slowly, "Why? Because I want and need to. If you mean that spider, then that won't do good. I'm stronger than that ridiculous one.

@reader8363

Maia's eyes widened in surprised as she turned and moved deeper into the vent. She didn't have anything else to say to the animatronic, so she would just have to take her leave and hope that she could lose him in the vents. "Well, this could be a problem." She thought to herself.

@reader8363

Kyubi was about to ask if she could leave, but figured that the animatronic wouldn't let her do that so easily. The bat pony then noticed that her throat felt a bit dry, so she decided to fix that problem. "I could use something to drink, but I'm fine otherwise." She said. "Do you mind if I ask you a few questions as well?"

@@Drago Ryder

Ahead of Maia was pitch black and a drop in it. The figure said as it moved a little quicker, "Why don't you stop running, you are just making it more fun."

@@Acnologia,

the goblin got up, locked the door as it passed it and headed into a secret room. It grabbed the nearest thing, which was a bowl, and filled it with water. It came back, placed it on the table and put its head down as if to say sorry, Then it sat down and said, "Ask away. I'll try to answer your questions."

@reader8363

Kyubi nodded and drank a bit of water, before glancing back at the goblin. "Why didn't you kill me, not that I'm complaining or anything." She asked. All of the other animatronics seemed pretty keen to do that, yet you just basically put a rope around me and brought me here."

@reader8363

Unfortunetly, Maia didn't see the drop, and she couldn't stop even if she wanted to. "I don't want to die. That's why." She said, as her paw made contact with nothing. The gryphon's eyes then widened in horror as she was stuck between a rock and a hard place. She could either go forward and possibly die, or get caught and escape before she was turned into an animatronic.

@@Acnologia

the goblin pointed to itself, then said a two for one ad, then said in a distorted audio, "Animatronic and spirit."

@@Drago Ryder

the figure got closer and said cocky like, "Seems like your stuck, now are you going to come quietly or are you going to make it hard on yourself?"

@reader8363

Kyubi tilted her head and thought about the goblin's response, before responding. "Could you explain it? I don't quite understand what you mean by that." She said. The bat pony then drank a bit more water, before moving slightly closer to the animatronic.

@reader8363

Miaia glared at the robot, but knew that she couldn't do anything at the moment. The gryphon then sighed as her ears folded back. "I give." She said. "I can't escape, so there's no point in doing this anymore." She didn't move, though, waiting to see what the animatronic would do.