Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff The Ascension of Pastry!

Ashen Pathfinder

Pirates, vikings, and pastries; oh my! What is the moderator team coming to!?

As you may have discerned from the above sentence a certain strudel has now risen to the ranks of Global Moderator. Specifically the ever reliable @VengefulStrudel is that pastry. Even before he became part of the team we were aware of the potential within him. Ever since donning the pink he's been ever present with his attention to potential trouble, misplaced threads, and general moderating activity. Just like with Pirate and Jonas he has been a key member of the "FiM Team" and I am very proud to see him don the purple of the moderator and put his talents on the forum as a whole.

Congrats Strudel; you've earned it. :)

Also, *boop.* ;)

• Brohoof 10

Struuuudes! It's been amazing working alongside you and it's been a fun voyage. You truly are sweet as a baked good, but you bring the wrath when needed.

Gooooo FIM Team!

Also Path is best trainer. What can I say?

He's a

deer.

• Brohoof 4

Hooray, I'm purple now! Thanks for the compliments everyone. <3 I'll do my best to bring pastries, boops and puns to all the forums, just like I did in FiM~ Ahh, feels like yesterday when I became a sectional. x)

Also woohoo, Team FiM invading the moderation team! World domination coming soon--I mean, nothing, nevermind. :icwudt:

• Brohoof 5

Well done Strudel, I have always firmly believed in you, from the day you joined the staff, I knew it would only be a matter of time until you donned the purple :P. A quick learner and a complete natural :D :D.

Also, FiM best team <3 <3 

• Brohoof 3

Nice work Strudle! Can we expect, more foods in the future?!

• Brohoof 2

Congrats Strudel. I will demand that there now will be pastrys and boops for everybody in the forum. :D

• Brohoof 2

Strudel. You are a solid workhorse around here with a strong moral compass, crazy cool genial personality, and one of the my favorite usernames I've ever seen on the internet. I said I would post something funny, but in this case ... my failure means appropriate appreciation.

I'm happy to have finally seen you in action. :)

Keep doing what you are doing

• Brohoof 3