Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Being naked

Zantetsuken

Only if I'm in the bathroom ready to take a shower and don't have a towel so I'll walk through the house to my room to grab a towel.

I'm too lazy to put my towels in the bathroom. ^_^

Since I was young I never really cared too much. My parents let me walk around naked if I wanted, when I wasn't in diapers of course.. Inside, I'm almost always barefoot. Which is why it's a pain to have to step over broken glass when someone who is bad at cooking tries testing the fire alarm. sigh..

anyway, no one minds, and I continue doing it.

Edited by ARagY
  • Brohoof 1

Since I was young I never really cared too much. My parents let me walk around naked if I wanted, when I wasn't in diapers of course.. Inside, I'm almost always barefoot. Which is why it's a pain to have to step over broken glass when someone who is bad at cooking tries testing the fire alarm. sigh..

anyway, no one minds, and I continue doing it.

I wish I could live at home without ever having to wear clothes ♥

I shamefully still live with my family so I can't do it. No one who knows me IRL knows I'm a nudist and it'd just be awkward for my family to know. Being male makes it worse

• Brohoof 5

I shamefully still live with my family so I can't do it. No one who knows me IRL knows I'm a nudist and it'd just be awkward for my family to know. Being male makes it worse

Shame you're in that situation. Even more unfortunate your gender complicates things

Same here.

The only time I get to walk around my house naked is when both my parents and my brother are off doing something, and I are not coming back for quite a while.

• Brohoof 1

Meh, I'm a lady and I like to show sometimes. If nobody's at home, I might enjoy being in the nude for sure.

I shower nude, and sometimes it's just nice to wander around and dry off naturally instead of rubbing a towel over your skin to dry you up. Yeah. I especially walk around for some time after the shower naked to make sure I'm not still wet anywhere around my lower lady part.. Heheheh.  :awuh: I mean, I don't want to risk getting anything weird because I put my panties on when I'm not properly dried up. NO GOOD, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, no good.

AND YEAH IT'S NICE SOMETIMES BUT I PREFER WEARING UNDERWEAR MOST OF THE TIME. And a t-shirt.

• Brohoof 5

Being naked doesn't seem vulgar to my way of looking at it. It's just natural. Animals aren't being vulgar when they go around in their natural state. Humans only consider it taboo because we are acclimated to clothing from birth. In public I can see the importance of wearing clothes, I'm not a nudist and wouldn't desire to be, but in private I see no problem with it. 

When I'm at home, I often unwind by watching a movie in the nude. It really helps me relieve stress. I also sleep in the nude. It's comfortable and I doubt I could sleep any other way.  :proud:

Though it seems vulgar to me...I don't care what ppl do, lol...  :lol:

Eh, nudity isn't much of my thing since I'm mostly accustomed to wearing clothes pretty much all the time. However, when I'm at home/alone and it's hot, I sometimes get partially undressed in order to cope with the heat (though I keep to my room in that case and get dressed whenever I need to go out especially if dad's home), though the farthest I would go is with at least my bra and underpants on. I never go fully undressed (outside of baths and showers of course) unless it's for a medical reason.

Shame you're in that situation. Even more unfortunate your gender complicates things

Naked men simply aren't as fun to look at as naked women. Dicks are hideous. Even regarding psychology, women don't always like seeing naked men. They'd much rather see them shirtless. And most men definitely don't like seeing other naked men. Most nude art is of women and really, everyone enjoys seeing them more. I feel like I've over explained common sense

But if I ever lived with a woman who enjoyed seeing me naked, I'd never wear clothes inside ever ♥. I'd never do this if I lived with a man though. It'd be uncomfortably awkward even if he was gay. I'm straight. I'd also never go to a nudist resort

People here call us nudists. I hate being called nudist. It sounds so weird o~o

Naked men simply aren't as fun to look at as naked women. Dicks are hideous. Even regarding psychology, women don't always like seeing naked men. They'd much rather see them shirtless. And most men definitely don't like seeing other naked men. Most nude art is of women and really, everyone enjoys seeing them more. I feel like I've over explained common sense

But if I ever lived with a woman who enjoyed seeing me naked, I'd never wear clothes inside ever ♥. I'd never do this if I lived with a man though. It'd be uncomfortably awkward even if he was gay. I'm straight. I'd also never go to a nudist resort

Eh, got a point there. As much, as i want to deny it because as a male myself i don't like to think, that being naked as a male is hideous, because, y'know, i'm a male and i like to be naked and i still have a little hope, that it may look alright... :please:  but no. I, too, couldn't imagine hanging out naked with other men without being grosed out. ...okay, maybe under specific circumstances i wouldn't be. Maybe.  :dash:  But whatever. 

As a single male? Aint gonna happen.

Oh? So only the cool kids, who have a partner, get in?  :muffins:

Edited by FizzyGreen

People here call us nudists. I hate being called nudist. It sounds so weird o~o

Eh, got a point there. As much, as i want to deny it because as a male myself i don't like to think, that being naked as a male is hideous, because, y'know, i'm a male and i like to be naked and i still have a little hope, that it may look alright... :please:  but no. I, too, couldn't imagine hanging out naked with other men without being grosed out. ...okay, maybe under specific circumstances i wouldn't be. Maybe.  :dash:  But whatever. 

Oh? So only the cool kids, who have a partner, get in?  :muffins:

"Nudist" sounds like it accurately describes us. Sounds better than the other term, "naturist", to me

The best thing men can do to look good nude is to workout for some nice muscles. It takes a lot of hard work to get them. Women have the luxury of basically only needing to look thin enough to look nice ♥

I'd be fine with you nudist. I've seen many things in my life anyway so I'm okay of seeing either male or female naked. Though I have to giggle sometimes

I hope you're not already giggling at my little penis ^.^

• Brohoof 2

"Nudist" sounds like it accurately describes us. Sounds better than the other term, "naturist", to me

The best thing men can do to look good nude is to workout for some nice muscles. It takes a lot of hard work to get them. Women have the luxury of basically only needing to look thin enough to look nice ♥

I still don't like the word xD

Yeah, working out is something that you can definitely do. And it's not so hard. Do the same thing every day over and over again and in a year or two you'll look good.  B)

I hope you're not already giggling at my little penis ^.^

Yeah, that was the next thing i'm gonna talk about. E hehe... ^~^'

What i was gonna say, men also have to see, that they are shaved properly. Because, for example, I am extremely grosed out by any kind of hair, even my own, except the hair on the head and face.

Not a mind reader XD

I'm too nervous of my own body however. I'll need to get the natural feeling out if I'm with other nudists

Don't worry, I was making fun of how important dick sizes are for men ^.^

If you ever want to build confidence about your body, half of what you need to do is look at yourself in a mirror ♥

Don't worry, I was making fun of how important dick sizes are for men ^.^

If you ever want to build confidence about your body, half of what you need to do is look at yourself in a mirror ♥

I look at myself in the mirror all the time before showering or using a bathroom where the mirror facing the toilet o_o

I look at myself in the mirror all the time before showering or using a bathroom where the mirror facing the toilet o_o

That's... an awkward place to put a mirror. I don't think it'll help anyone look elegant

That's... an awkward place to put a mirror. I don't think it'll help anyone look elegant

Self-build mirror in bathroom walls, in an apartment. Kinda huge to see almost everything from far away

Edited by Sunrise Surprise

Na, I always make sure to wear full clothing when I'm at home.

I've never really liked my body, so seeing it in full view isn't really appealing to me. If people want to do that, that's fine, but it's personally not for me.

Being naked doesn't seem vulgar to my way of looking at it. It's just natural. Animals aren't being vulgar when they go around in their natural state. Humans only consider it taboo because we are acclimated to clothing from birth. In public I can see the importance of wearing clothes, I'm not a nudist and wouldn't desire to be, but in private I see no problem with it. 

When I'm at home, I often unwind by watching a movie in the nude. It really helps me relieve stress. I also sleep in the nude. It's comfortable and I doubt I could sleep any other way.  :proud:

As long as you enjoy it and feel comfortable, s'all that matters.