Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Being naked

Zantetsuken

Yep. 99% of men want to go and 0.001% of women want to go.

rd-aj-2.png...

What?!?

I can't make anything out of that.

Does that mean there are only men?

Or that there are men and women but most women don't wanna be there and only are there because of their partner?

And what does that mean for single individuals?

I think it's quite comfortable going to bed with only pants on, it gives such an unrestricting feeling. I don't do it all the time but sometimes I get hot or uncomfortable so I strip down to my pants and cuddle into my covers, it's a awesome feeling. I also see no problem in people wanting to be naked in their own personal space, but if others live with you you should probably wear some underpants at the very least.

Edited by Lunar Echo

rd-aj-2.png...

What?!?

I can't make anything out of that.

Does that mean there are only men?

Or that there are men and women but most women don't wanna be there and only are there because of their partner?

And what does that mean for single individuals?

It means there are couples (the very few lucky men who find women willing to go). Private clubs only allow couples or single women. No single men.

(edited)

last night 77 replies to this thread 

now... 103 

O___O talk about a resurgence in activity.

Also I am too lazy to quote the post but I would lite to mention how in a previous from post FizzyGreen He mentioned something to the effect of waiting for a thread like this to pop up because all the characters in the show are naked. Not sure if that was a joke or not but I want to say this to it.

While writing the thread I was thinking of that as well, I mean they are horses so it kinda makes since but I see the point. By extension I'm pretty sure most OC's are naked as well. Am I going somewhere with this? No not really its just a thought that popped up in my mind and I wanted to say that I was thinking the same thing.

Also fun semi-related but not really fact... I have an OC who I have living in Canterlot (Where a lot of ponies are clothed) and she actually dislikes wearing clothes.

Edited by Zantetsuken
  • Brohoof 3

It means there are couples (the very few lucky men who find women willing to go). Private clubs only allow couples or single women. No single men.

That's a bit of a sexist rule...

I do enjoy being naked in my room, just because of how chaffing clothes can be. More recently I have lost 42 pounds so I do feel more comfortable being naked now. I even walked around the house naked whenever Mom and Dad are out of the house. It just feels more liberating.

• Brohoof 5

@BronyNumber42: Is this some sort of Swinger Club or what? If yes, nothing for me. This sounds for me more that the nudity is because of sexual reason and not because of a lifestyle reason. Nudity means for me freedom/comfort and not sex. 

• Brohoof 1

@BronyNumber42: Is this some sort of Swinger Club or what? If yes, nothing for me. This sounds for me more that the nudity is because of sexual reason and not because of a lifestyle reason. Nudity means for me freedom/comfort and not sex.

No I'm stating the facts. Non sex clubs do not allow single men. Don't argue with me, I'm just stating their rules.

Naked men simply aren't as fun to look at as naked women. Dicks are hideous. Even regarding psychology, women don't always like seeing naked men. They'd much rather see them shirtless. And most men definitely don't like seeing other naked men. Most nude art is of women and really, everyone enjoys seeing them more. I feel like I've over explained common sense

But if I ever lived with a woman who enjoyed seeing me naked, I'd never wear clothes inside ever ♥. I'd never do this if I lived with a man though. It'd be uncomfortably awkward even if he was gay. I'm straight. I'd also never go to a nudist resort

Depending on where you go, it can be quite nice. I'm sure there are less old hairy men on beaches when they are bountiful (common). maybe someone in Scandinavia wants to answer that one

Depending on where you go, it can be quite nice. I'm sure there are less old hairy men on beaches when they are bountiful (common). maybe someone in Scandinavia wants to answer that one

I've done a little bit of research a few years ago and as I recall, the ratio of men to women is higher in America (2:1 or 3:1) and in other countries, it's even. 1 theory I remember is that everyone's much more critical of women's bodies in America so they're more discouraged to show everything off. I could be totally wrong

Not really no, it's too cold. Clothes feel good. The only thing I can think of is when I'm in bed. That's not even that uncommon though. I wouldn't walk around naked in my home, not because it is awkward, but rather because it feels weird. Like, I interact with so many objects when I'm awake, sitting down on a chair naked is not something I'd enjoy.

I think it's quite comfortable going to bed with only pants on, it gives such an unrestricting feeling. I don't do it all the time but sometimes I get hot or uncomfortable so I strip down to my pants and cuddle into my covers, it's a awesome feeling. I also see no problem in people wanting to be naked in their own personal space, but if others live with you you should probably wear some underpants at the very least.

You find going to bed with pants on comfortable? That's always strange to me. Most of my nightwear is very fluffy because >cold, but I don't actually wear it to bed specifically because of that.  I feel fatter, fuller, and the contact between the stuffiness of cloth against the bedsheets is awful, at least to me. Even if others exist where I am, I can't see wearing such things.

I don't consider myself a fashionable person, but I do enjoy wearing clothes that make me feel cool and comfortable. In the kind of person who would wear his shoes and boots all the time if he didn't think he'd track mud all over the carpet. I really just can't bring myself to be nude outside of showers. Heck, I can't even sleep in the nude when sleeping with my girlfriend. I enjoy my pajamas too much.

I think it's more weird that people wear clothes all the time. I also think it's funny that people get sooooo weirded out about seeing themselves or others in the nude. People get so uptight about the whole "eww, I don't want to see that," kind of thing, and in my head I just think to myself, Huh. That's weird. I don't see anything wrong with naked people.

If there's no one home but me, and no one is going to see me but me... there's a pretty good chance I'm wearing very little clothing, if anything at all. Clothing provides warmth, a barrier for sanitation, and protection--and hey, I think we can all agree that pockets are pretty neat things to have. But in a climate-controlled environment, when there's no risk of getting sunburned or of spilling acid all over my body, the only thing clothes really do is impede motion. I don't need to put pants on if all I'm doing is lounging around my own house.

Edited by Admiral Regulus
  • Brohoof 3

In public I like being as clothed as possible from head to toe... which reminds me I need to buy a new facewrap since I lost my old one. While home I wear basket ball shorts, and a T shirt... Only time I'm ever naked is when I'm bathing, and........

well sometimes when its really hot at night when I'm trying to sleep now that I think about it.

• Brohoof 2

Disgusting thing that might not be okay so i put it in multiple spoilers, but people will view it anyways.

You sure?

Here it goes.

You know when else i am naked? ... ... When i clop.  :adorkable:

While writing the thread I was thinking of that as well, I mean they are horses so it kinda makes since but I see the point. By extension I'm pretty sure most OC's are naked as well. Am I going somewhere with this? No not really its just a thought that popped up in my mind and I wanted to say that I was thinking the same thing.

Haha, cool :D  /)

And yes, it wasn't a joke, i was serious right there.  :P

I do enjoy being naked in my room, just because of how chaffing clothes can be. More recently I have lost 42 pounds so I do feel more comfortable being naked now. I even walked around the house naked whenever Mom and Dad are out of the house. It just feels more liberating.

42 pounds?  :blink:

Wow, nice! That's awesome!  :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

If I'm in my room, I would consider it. It feels comfortable sometimes, and that's all I can think on why. :P

I just hope this doesn't make me a real weirdo for thinking that. xD

@Bazz
 Look at the other posts here and you'll see, how much weirdo you are compared to others :3

Completely off-topic:

Bazz... where have i heard that before? Like... Bazz... B. Bazz-B! Ah! Bleach! Yeah, the avatar looks like something from bleach. Oh, yes. Okay, you got an Ichigo Vasto Lorde gif on your profile. Hello fellow bleach fan.

Edited by FizzyGreen

I'm not a nudist but you know when you got it you flaunt it still other then sometimes just after a workout looking at myself in the mirror I sometimes do it. Though other then that I don't, so I keep my clothes on. 

• Brohoof 1