Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Being naked

Zantetsuken

I can't be naked for any length of time without masturbating. Unless I'm taking a shower.

Spend all of your sex drive so it's easier to stay naked without doing it again soon ^.^

• Brohoof 1

me and some one else streaking

see Lieutenant and stedfast 

"Evening Marm!" 

"what the F*** are you two doing?" 

"lost a bet Marm"

"i see... bit cold ay?"

"Yes Marm"

"well its way too late so i didn't see this... carry on"

"thank you Marm"

*continue streaking*

"to an article of clothing dumb you c****s!" 

I have nothing against being naked. Being by myself a lot, I do my best thinking naked.

I don't sleep naked though, since I have a terrible fear of something happening in the night and having to suddenly rush out of the house into the street.

I don't care if Godzilla has risen out of the sea and is busy stomping on your house like it made a pass at his girlfriend, there will still be articles, pictures and videos about the dumb naked guy standing in the street watching it all happen.

Fun Fact: I used to have an uncle who was a nudist. He was not popular with the local postal and package carriers, and a couple of his neighbors were really irked by his habits to say the least.

I counted 6 people with the same excuse as myself: "too cold"

Hah! How fitting! Just 3.5 hours ago i was sitting outside with friends (with clothing) in front of a fire, freezing for about 3.5 hours and now got home.

Right now i am laying naked in my bed with my window open while outside are like 3° C. I'm cold af and i love it.

I'm writing way too much in this thread this is not ok ;_;

Edited by FizzyGreen

I don't sleep naked though, since I have a terrible fear of something happening in the night and having to suddenly rush out of the house into the street.

a silly but very relatable fear.  

I'm going to be blunt here. I'm an all-out pro-nudist. I feel we should be more accepting of nudity as first off, it isn't sexual... and secondly, research has shown evidence that nudism and nudity has several benefits:

• It's more healthy for you (as long as you take extra precautions, including hygiene)
  • It improves self esteem about your body and the bodies of others
  • It helps you disconnect the tie between nudity and sexuality that society often puts on you
  • It reduces the "shock value" of nudity. This, in combination with the disconnect between nudity and sex, means I feel nudism would reduce sex crimes over time.

With that being said, yes, I sometimes do go around nude. In fact, I've done nude hiking before. I mean granted I wear shoes (sensitive feet), so can't say I'm fully nude... but it feels really nice to let go and be free... and to be one with nature.
Another nude activity I secretly enjoy... being naked in the rain on a warm day. The rain is very refreshing on your body. It's not like a shower, which is what a lot of people think. Rain is very natural and has healing properties that your house water does not have, such as more of an ionic charge. Thus, rain can make you feel more refreshed than a shower would, at least in my opinion.

Disclaimer... I don't go nude around other people obviously. My country seriously frowns on nudity. You can get arrested for it and even be forced to register as a sex offender just from being naked. It really sucks, especially since nudity has nothing to do with sex.

• Brohoof 2

What do you mean you do your best thinking naked?

It's a matter of psychology. We can pull memories better if we're in a setting that cues us to those memories. Doing something naked often will make you do it best naked. This happens to me too. I live stream CSGO and OW naked every time I stream. I don't use a face cam and only those who know will know ^.^

I take it, everytime he is thinking, he can do it best and comes to the best conclusions, when he is naked. (Just like me, when i am drunk xD)

Like, i don't know, gets the best of his ideas when he is naked. Maybe because your mind is more free when you yourself feel more free.

I live stream CSGO and OW naked every time I stream. I don't use a face cam and only those who know will know ^.^

Well now we know. xD

Edited by FizzyGreen
  • Brohoof 1

I live stream CSGO and OW naked every time I stream. I don't use a face cam and only those who know will know ^.^

Really? You were naked that whole time.

lmao Jesus

• Brohoof 1

I edited this because the joke in the previous version of this post was not in my taste. I don't know why I said it and therefor, I have removed it.

So yeah.

Edited by Sam Gideon

It's a matter of psychology. We can pull memories better if we're in a setting that cues us to those memories. Doing something naked often will make you do it best naked. This happens to me too. I live stream CSGO and OW naked every time I stream. I don't use a face cam and only those who know will know ^.^

That sounds like an interesting stream

• Brohoof 1

Not really. I mean, I like my body and all but it wouldn't fit my way of life. I smoke swisher sweets and I've already had hot ashes spill on my bare lap before. Not fun and made me quit smoking anything that produces ash. When I was a beach bum I was bare a lot and it's not fun dealing with weather with no clothes.

I usually spend the weekends in my underwear.

Though if I ever had the chance, I'd be butt ass naked all the time!

If ya got the goods, show em off!  :orly:

Edited by Kagami-sama
  • Brohoof 3

I'm going to be blunt here. I'm an all-out pro-nudist. I feel we should be more accepting of nudity as first off, it isn't sexual... 

I am in agreement with this at the theoretical level.

however, I've heard to many anecdotes about this argument being used as a cover for a community which has members for which it absolutely is sexual.

For instance, if a bunch of adults want to be naked around each other, they are old enough to make that choice.

But once kids are born of the members, they often aren't given a choice, or are pressured to remove their clothes.  

So while I appreciate the sentiment, it's hard for me to buy it in actuality.  A theoretical community where kids wore clothes until they were old enough to make their own decision, and were never pressured to be nudists seems better.  Also, if the separation between nudity and sexuality is already present in a culture, it probably does not make sense to fight that.  

• Brohoof 1

I am in agreement with this at the theoretical level.

however, I've heard to many anecdotes about this argument being used as a cover for a community which has members for which it absolutely is sexual.

For instance, if a bunch of adults want to be naked around each other, they are old enough to make that choice.

But once kids are born of the members, they often aren't given a choice, or are pressured to remove their clothes.  

So while I appreciate the sentiment, it's hard for me to buy it in actuality.  A theoretical community where kids wore clothes until they were old enough to make their own decision, and were never pressured to be nudists seems better.  Also, if the separation between nudity and sexuality is already present in a culture, it probably does not make sense to fight that.  

I probably should have clarified. I'm pro-nudist as a choice, not as a requirement. People should have the freedom to be naked if they so choose... and it should not be punished under the law. Now, when sexuality is involved, then we get into a sticky situation. I don't think that should be allowed (in public). Animals were meant to have sex privately anyway... not just humans. Sex makes animals vulnerable to predators.

What do you mean you do your best thinking naked?

I mean when i am sitting there trying to write out a good theory or solve a problem, being naked is like a necessity.

Well I always wear my lucky Power Rangers socks to.

Actually I hate Power Rangers.... why the hell do I have Power Rangers socks?