Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Being naked

Zantetsuken

Never naked unless I need to be. I sleep in just underwear. When I was younger I used to not even bother putting on pants in the morning if I didn't need to, just went around the house in underwear. Nowadays I just chill in shorts, only putting on a shirt if I go somewhere, and I keep it on when I come back cuz idc.

Whenever my house is sufficiently empty I tend to walk about naked. It's nice and liberating

I do the same thing too. If anyone's home, I stay safe in my room so no 1 can know. I'd love to walk about naked if I had a nice female audience who'd enjoy seeing me ♥

im proud as heck of my body and I choose to walk around naked in my apartment just to show off to the neighbors outside XD funny thing is i have gotten shout outs from them every now and then so i can't complain....and apparently...neither can theyXD

• Brohoof 3

im proud as heck of my body and I choose to walk around naked in my apartment just to show off to the neighbors outside XD funny thing is i have gotten shout outs from them every now and then so i can't complain....and apparently...neither can theyXD

You seem like a fun sight to behold ♥

• Brohoof 1

Sometimes i sleep almost naked, like only in my underwear.

But i dont really like myself, so i dont really want to see myself naked, so...i dont walk around naked.

I see no problem with it, but i personally wouldnt live nude. Its just not mine.

Wow gg. Touché, stranger. Touché.

I only walk round the house in underwear if I feel like it. I can't be naked since people are in the house. Although, the only time I do get naked is when my room is way too hot to sleep in. So, the usual stuff. :lol:

And you will note that 99% of them are males.  I leave the 1% margin for error, just in the off chance I hadn't noticed any females.

I'd argue it's more 95%

But yes, it's true. I'd argue it's because typically, men are more outgoing about their bodies than women are. Sure, I know of some women who like to be revealing. But very few women actually enjoy being full-out naked compared to men. Or, if more women than I think really do enjoy it, they're not as outgoing about telling people than men are. I could also argue that women know men sexualize nudity a lot, and so they do not choose to be naked because of that.

• Brohoof 2

The theories I've read about nudism prevalence rates is that in America, 2/3 - 3/4 of nudists are male, whereas everywhere else it's closer to 50:50. 1 theory is that everyone's more critical of women's bodies here

According to a survey that I think EquestriaDaily hosted in I think it was 2014, 80% of bronies are male. Judging male prevalence among nudists of this site is obviously a biased sample

But this is like 2 year old memory and I don't feel like rechecking the research to confirm/deny if I'm accurate

There is at least 1 female nudist who mentioned herself here

• Brohoof 1

I'd argue it's more 95%

But yes, it's true. I'd argue it's because typically, men are more outgoing about their bodies than women are. Sure, I know of some women who like to be revealing. But very few women actually enjoy being full-out naked compared to men. Or, if more women than I think really do enjoy it, they're not as outgoing about telling people than men are. I could also argue that women know men sexualize nudity a lot, and so they do not choose to be naked because of that.

I think its also in part that men don't sexualize themselves in their own minds. They are less likely to do it to show off and therefore can do it more casually.

@@stripper, Is it appropriate to find your username slightly amusing in this thread? :please:

• Brohoof 1

I think its also in part that men don't sexualize themselves in their own minds. They are less likely to do it to show off and therefore can do it more casually.

Perhaps. I could argue some men do sexualize it and therefore enjoy it because they sexualize it. I've seen some men do that :P

Perhaps. I could argue some men do sexualize it and therefore enjoy it because they sexualize it. I've seen some men do that :P

It's been my opinion that men tend to sexualize their musculature more than their genitalia. And that's something one can show off anytime. Genitalia does it less for me. I will take this moment to indicate that I am male.

I read in other threads on this froum about a few women who wrote that they prefer to be naked (mostly at home), but yeah, the most are men. But like Stripper says, there are more men than women in this fandom. I guess this is maybe a good reason why the most nudists here are men. But when I look on european beaches, there are also a lot of women, even young women.

But there is one thing I find more surprising. I know a lot of (home-)nudists and most of them are LGBTs (like me). I know sexuality and nudism have nothing to do with each other (and I guess there are also a lot of straight nudists), but it was really surprisingly for me.

• Brohoof 1

And you will note that 99% of them are males.  I leave the 1% margin for error, just in the off chance I hadn't noticed any females.

bfcfe84888.png

Looking at Divnomorskoe, it seems pretty 50/50 (referring to its general popularity)

Edited by ARagY

sig-4700969.bfcfe84888.png

Looking at Divnomorskoe, it seems pretty 50/50 (referring to its general popularity)

I don't have time now to look into it much. Is it public or private? I don't know about Russia but I do know for a fact that clubs in the US only allow very few or no single men. And public beaches are 90% old men. Edited by BronyNumber42

• 1 year later...
(edited)

Uhhhhhh. 

No. I don't do that. :laugh:

The only time I'm naked is when I'm about to hop in the shower....

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1