Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Being naked

Zantetsuken

On 10/16/2018 at 8:08 AM, DarkShadowPonY said:

after being out of the shower if no one is in the house , ill be naked for a while and if i get to cold ill put some cloths on.....

Same here except I rarely do it cuz one of my walls are a window (giant sliding door)

Edited by MidnightDawn

The only time I'm completely naked is when I'm about to hop in the shower. Sometimes I might sleep with nothing but my underwear and a shirt but that's the extent of it...I always go around the house fully clothed, thank you. :laugh: 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

I shower and sometimes sleep naked but other than that I'm at least wearing underwear. My mom's friend used to live in Switzerland and apparently they just run around the house naked over there so it was always pretty weird going over to visit after she moved back with her husband and kids.:wacko:

Well...I ofc shower naked xD..but I also do sleep almost always naked or walk around house...or "naked" because I usually wear oversized t-shirt and over the knee socks or wool socks because I wear them while sleeping :fluttershy:... because my feet usually get cold :-D

Edited by LunarThunder
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

Only in the shower, I'm not a fan of being naked outside of that. The closest I'll get is when I'm sleeping; if it's exceptionally hot I'll sleep shirtless and without socks, but otherwise no.

Well, actually there was this one really awkward time during a physical examination that I had to take prior to joining the Army. Me and 9 other dudes all had to strip naked and perform some physical exercises in front of a female doctor. Push-ups, jumping jacks, squats, etc. Probably the most uncomfortable I've ever been.

There's also the problem of using communal showers, which I've had to do a couple of times. I shower naked in those (well, I wear flip-flops because athlete's foot is not cool), but I'm okay because everyone else is doing it. :v

Edited by Meson Bolt

I absolutely hate being naked. Sweatpants, hoodies, and socks are for me, even if it's 100+ degrees outside (well, I might ditch the hoodie at that point, but never the pants). I actually refuse to wear shorts unless it's part of a uniform or something because I hate not being covered. Even when I sleep I'm fully clothed.

(edited)

I'm only really naked when I'm showering or when I go to sleep on a warmer day, though I usually wake up naked anyways :mlp_confused:. Other than that, I'm not really ever completely nude. 

Edited by ~Dusky~

• 10 months later...

Oh I LOVE being naked whenever possible! Hell back when I lived in the middle of nowhere I use to just go on naked walks through the pasture and it was an AMAZING feeling of freedom and somehow just felt so right! :sassy:

• Brohoof 2

Walking around with a USB dongle, nah that is not my style!

Spoiler

I use proper swimming gear when I shower

Spoiler

Of course I am naked. I am not a weirdo

Spoiler

Maybe a little weird. :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...