Zantetsuken

Being naked

On 10/16/2018 at 8:08 AM, DarkShadowPonY said:

after being out of the shower if no one is in the house , ill be naked for a while and if i get to cold ill put some cloths on.....

Same here except I rarely do it cuz one of my walls are a window (giant sliding door)

Edited by MidnightDawn

Badges

The only time I'm completely naked is when I'm about to hop in the shower. Sometimes I might sleep with nothing but my underwear and a shirt but that's the extent of it...I always go around the house fully clothed, thank you. :laugh: 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

Badges

I shower and sometimes sleep naked but other than that I'm at least wearing underwear. My mom's friend used to live in Switzerland and apparently they just run around the house naked over there so it was always pretty weird going over to visit after she moved back with her husband and kids.:wacko:

• Shocked 1
  • Laugh 1

Well...I ofc shower naked xD..but I also do sleep almost always naked or walk around house...or "naked" because I usually wear oversized t-shirt and over the knee socks or wool socks because I wear them while sleeping :fluttershy:... because my feet usually get cold :-D

Edited by LunarThunder

Nah, I'm not really a fan of it. I might sleep without a shirt on warmer nights, though I still wear shorts.

Badges

Only in the shower, I'm not a fan of being naked outside of that. The closest I'll get is when I'm sleeping; if it's exceptionally hot I'll sleep shirtless and without socks, but otherwise no.

Well, actually there was this one really awkward time during a physical examination that I had to take prior to joining the Army. Me and 9 other dudes all had to strip naked and perform some physical exercises in front of a female doctor. Push-ups, jumping jacks, squats, etc. Probably the most uncomfortable I've ever been.

There's also the problem of using communal showers, which I've had to do a couple of times. I shower naked in those (well, I wear flip-flops because athlete's foot is not cool), but I'm okay because everyone else is doing it. :v

Edited by Meson Bolt

The only time I'm ever really "naked" is when I'm in the shower; though I am fascinated by the idea of casual nudity...as long as one does it in the privacy of their own home, that is.

Not naked in the whole sense, but sometimes not wearing much, esp. the first hours after waking up and before I go to shower or 30-60 mins after it because I crawl into my bed and watch cartoons (TPPG atm).

Anyways. When I am showering or whatever the window is sometimes open enough you could peek in if you want to see my sexy body (OK, nobody will want to see that). If it makes anyone happy, I don't care about it (Disclaimer: My body will make NOBODY happy, I am quite sure about that.).

I don't know, stripteasing for a physician or the like might still feel embarrassing to me.

Badges

I absolutely hate being naked. Sweatpants, hoodies, and socks are for me, even if it's 100+ degrees outside (well, I might ditch the hoodie at that point, but never the pants). I actually refuse to wear shorts unless it's part of a uniform or something because I hate not being covered. Even when I sleep I'm fully clothed.

Badges

I am only without clothes when I am showering. I prefer clothing to be on me at all times otherwise.

I'm only ever naked when I'm showering or sometimes when I'm sleeping. It's cold up here, so walking around naked is a pretty bad idea. :blink:

I'm only really naked when I'm showering or when I go to sleep on a warmer day, though I usually wake up naked anyways :mlp_confused:. Other than that, I'm not really ever completely nude. 

Edited by ~Dusky~

I'll never be able to find out if I like walking around the house naked because I have a large family and a small house.

Badges

If I lived alone, I totally would. 

Sadly, I don't. 

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 9:15 PM, Midnight Solace said:

God made men to be naked.

Oh really? :P 

I enjoy walking around the house on my own naked sometimes.

Badges

Technically not naked but I sometimes get shirtless when it's hot

Edited by Blazelicious