Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Being naked

Zantetsuken

I'm probably the only nudist on this site. It feels nice

My family doesn't know it but everyone on 2 certain sites knows. I also casually workout so I think I'm a nice sight to behold ♥

(The secret truth is that I'm not stripper material. I don't have the face, personality, nor shameless for it (and I'm a Youtuber))

Edited by stripper
  • Brohoof 5

I've been seeing this kind of thread on other forums and I was wondering about here. 

I'm wondering if there is anyone here who likes to be naked for no particular reason.

Like do you walk around your home or somewhere else naked or partially clothed often just because you feel more comfortable like that? Or some other reason?

Or is there something that you like to do naked that most other ppl would do clothed?

Just curious.

I know its a bit of a weird question but I mean nothing sexual about it. Nudity may be taboo, yes, but this is not meant to be a sexual thread in anyway as I'm referring to casual nudity. It's more just wondering if anyone here dose it after reading about the subject on some other forum sites.

I live alone in my own house, so I do it whenever the mood strikes. :P

• Brohoof 1

Sweet Celestia, No! 

The only parts of my body I feel comfortable with leaving bare are my lower arms, hands, and feet. I don't even like to wear shorts, because they don't cover my shins.

Very occasionally, when I am extremely overheated, I will take my shirt off, but I prefer to keep as much skin covered as I can.

Edited by Kings&Hooves14

I'm probably the only nudist on this site. It feels nice

Nope, you are not.  I am also a nudist and most of the time fully nude at home and also sometimes on public places where nudity is allowed. I also sleep nude. I don't like clothes and to be naked is for me more comfortable. I also don't have a problem when others see me naked. For me, nudity is a total natural thing. But that doesn't mean that I am nude everywhere. I try to be not naked in front of people who don't like it. That's why I do this only at home or on clothing optional places. rainbowdashwink.png

• Brohoof 5

I sometimes sleep clad only in my skin, as it were. (Apparently it's healthier to let your body regulate its temperature naturally while you sleep.) And sometimes I'll doff my kit getting ready for a shower and then get distracted by youtube videos (family friendly ones, I must hasten to add) for a few minutes or so. But apart from that, I usually at least have underwear on. If it's communicating with others, like forum posting or sending e-mails while in the buff just seems odd to me, kind of like I feel about taking phone calls or texting when doing the necessaries. It's not that I object to innocent nudity, it just feels weird to me to interact with others while naked, even if they have no way to see you.

Plus you kind of get a thicker skin (pun intended) for that sort of thing if you go to a Japanese onsen with any regularity. It's a public bath, so of course everyone is nekkid in there. (There are even unisex ones, although all the ones I've been in are separate for guys and gals.) Had the opportunity for skinny dipping in mixed company a few times too, so I'm probably a little more comfortable with that sort of thing than average. However, I'm certainly not a naturist or anything.

Yeah, I do this all the time when no one is around. It's very liberating! Of course when someone knocks on the door, then it's suddenly not very comforting anymore. When people are in the house, I usually just cover myself with a robe. When I get home from school or work, I usually leave those clothes on until I bathe. I strip naked whenever I get the chance, because I prefer to not wear clothes, it feels so much more natural.

Edited by Heavenly Sun
  • Brohoof 4

No, it actually ruins my comfort :D It's partially because I'm insecure and partially cause I like being in clothes for whatever reason.

Well I'm usually the kind of guy who likes to sleep without my underpants on as I wanna make myself feel comfortable  :squee: <3

I mean, I can understand that some people may feel a bit insecure about showing their bodies or even discuss about the topic at hand / think that it's awkward to do so, but it's purely by personal choice and I can respect that :) <3

…and hey, I don’t mean to sound weird when I say this :twi:, but I wouldn’t mind sleeping naked or even walking around the house nude for the most part, especially when it gets really hot in summer :P <3
(just as long as I'm all alone and my parents arent home :D)

Edited by SolarFlare13
  • Brohoof 2

Well I have been waiting to put my own answer here so now that there are some replies I finally can. 

But before I do I'm just a little surprised by how aggressive some of the no's here are like a few of ppl have replied like "OH DEAR GOD NO!" or "Oh Celestia no!" I'm not really trying to say anything here. I'm just pointing it out because I find it odd, and as mentioned before it surprised me.

I'm also surprised at the fact that there are straight up nudists here, guess I should have expected that, LOL.

Anyway my take on this is, I don't often, not because I don't want to but more because I can't. The mother hates it.

I actually wish I could try it more often, mainly cause I've kinda gotten curious lately. So I may be inclined to try it if I know I'll be alone all day and no one will be coming over.

Something I feel worth noting is I was actually home alone almost all of last year and I kinda wish I would have gotten interested in and tried it back then. By the the time I had started looking it up and wanting to try it there was someone living at home with me so I couldn't.

• Brohoof 4

This is the thread I have been searching for! Not really.

But I have posted a topic on Equestria Daily Forums where I talk about being naked when no one is home.

I love being naked and walking around my house. Doing karaoke, playing the drums, etc. Being naked is the best!

• Brohoof 4

Anyway my take on this is, I don't often, not because I don't want to but more because I can't. The mother hates it.

I actually wish I could try it more often, mainly cause I've kinda gotten curious lately. So I may be inclined to try it if I know I'll be alone all day and no one will be coming over.

Do you have your own room? If yes, have you tried to be nude when you in your own room? I started when I was 13 with being naked in my own room after I saw a documentary about nudism and nowadays, I am nude when ever I have the posibility to it. 

Edited by IronM17
  • Brohoof 2

Do you have your own room? If yes, have you tried to be nude when you in your own room? I started when I was 13 with being naked in my own room after I saw a documentary about nudism and nowadays, I am nude when ever I have the posibility to it. 

I do and I have thought about containing it to my room but not really sure. The mother is very likely to walk in at any time so.. doesn't really pay, also It would be annoying to get dressed and all that if I want to go out of my room for whatever reason.