Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Being naked

Zantetsuken

In the summer you would be hard pressed to find me wearing a shirt, even when I'm working. Not sure if that counts. Only time I am naked is when I'm in the shower or for other... specific purposes.

(edited)

I honestly love being naked at home. After a long day at work it's sometimes nice to let the stress drift away as I relax in the altogether. I have a roommate, but she's similarly equipped so it's no big deal. 

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 4

I know I do. It's comfortable and freeing...I feel very in touch with myself when I am. For me personally it helps with my self-esteem and loving myself for how I was built.

• Brohoof 1

I like being naked somewhat, but for me, it's really not as comfortable as people say it is.
I prefer clothing for being casual and nudity for other occasions.

(edited)

I am so self concious to run around naked in my home, as a child I did that A LOT, but now I don't even wanna wear short trousers, but I sleep almost naked, can't be bothered to put on pyjamas lol. I'll say tho, being completely naked feels kinda exciting tho, you just feel so vulnerable.

Edited by Sunset Rose
Removing commentary towards another member.
  • Brohoof 1

This topic has a mature theme to it and I ask that members keep that in mind and don't direct any unwelcome, unwanted or inappropriate sexually-motivated comments towards other members. This isn't the place for that.

Thank you

Quite simply, home is where the pants aren't. Gotta feel comfortable in the one place that's supposed to keep the rest of the world at bay until I have to head back out into the fray.

• Brohoof 1

While I consider myself to be a fairly free spirited guy, being naked without purpose isn't my style. Heck, my casual lazy day clothes include a tee and unbuttoned dress shirt with jeans and a cap. Even in the Florida heat. 

I sleep nude. I find it more comfortable, thus making sleep easier. I also clean the bathroom while naked to avoid getting my clothes yucky (and then hop into the shower afterwards). I don't consider myself a nudist. I don't sexualize it either and that sounds like a weird thing to do (sexualizing one's self anyway). Sleeping nude feels normal to me, considering I've been doing it year-round for well over a decade now.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I wish. As much as I would like being naked by choice, I keep to myself about it. I only wish I could go to the places I've heard of where nudism is perfectly legal. Two problems are that my mom wouldn't want me to go to such a place, and the costs of Public Transportation in getting to these places. 

Of course, I'd LIKE to channel my inner nudist by wanting to play some nude mods of some things, but I lack certain games like Cave Story +, so that's why I back a naturist on Patreon.

Edited by Harper
NSFW content

Even as someone who's endured many harsh summers in a desert state, I've never seriously contemplated walking around the house naked. I don't even go to sleep naked, I wear pajamas even at this time of the year. I just really don't mind the heat that much. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

Nope, I like my privacy. Though, it makes me wonder how we're gonna end up if teens today wear ripped jeans, sagging pants, and almost no clothing. It's like we're going back in time when cavemen wore only a small patch of cloth between legs.