Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, there..

PastelSky

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found MLP Forums on Google while looking up pictures.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I became a fan by watching Youtube videos and stumbled upon some clips of MLP FiM.

Hi, there, everyone! As you can see, I'm new here. I feel kind of scared posting all on my own here since I'm kind of shy..  :( 

Some of my other interests include Pokemon, cats, bees, drawing, animation, role plays, furry fandom, reading and writing.  :catface: 

I don't really know how to conclude this since I don't really start off forums much.. um.. *shrugs* ..  :awuh:

• Brohoof 4

Welcome, PastelSky, to one of the largest collections of similarly odd people I have ever seen. It's a strange, but rather entertaining, place filled with strange, but rather friendly, people. You'll fit right in here.

Feel free to pester me with questions. I really don't mind.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome, PastelSky, to one of the largest collections of similarly odd people I have ever seen. It's a strange, but rather entertaining, place filled with strange, but rather friendly, people. You'll fit right in here.

Feel free to pester me with questions. I really don't mind.

Thank you c: 

I don't have any questions right now but I'll think of some in time .. hehe  :fluttershy:

Hi PastelSky! That's a lovely name by the way. Welcome to our friendly forums of pastel ponies. You're going to love it here. There are lots of fun topics and fun ponies to talk with. No need to be shy here, come right on out and join in the fun!  :love:

• Brohoof 1

Hi PastelSky! That's a lovely name by the way. Welcome to our friendly forums of pastel ponies. You're going to love it here. There are lots of fun topics and fun ponies to talk with. No need to be shy here, come right on out and join in the fun!  :love:

Thank you so much! Everyone is making me feel so welcomed already! Also you sound fun hehe  :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

Hi PastelSky and welcome to the forums! I think you'll find that this is one of the friendliest communities on the internet. I hope you really enjoy it here and make some new friends! If you ever want to chat feel free to send me a message or add me as a friend on here. :)

• Brohoof 1

Hi PastelSky and welcome to the forums! I think you'll find that this is one of the friendliest communities on the internet. I hope you really enjoy it here and make some new friends! If you ever want to chat feel free to send me a message or add me as a friend on here. :)

Omg, thank you so much!  :rarity: 

And yes, I am starting to think that (it is very friendly! Or at least seems to be so far!)

• Brohoof 1

Hello Pastel Sky, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  :)

Hello Pastel Sky, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  :)

Thank you! See you around!

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...