Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, Glad I Found This Place, Glad to Meet Everypony!

thewolfmars12

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found it through google search, looking for a fan base to meet and talk with like minded people.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Honestly. I do not remember. It was sometime ago. But over time I just kept getting more fond of the Mane 6 and their adventures and I don't know I just felt welcome in some way. Odd, no?

Well, hello everypony, thewolfmars12 here. I guess this is where I talk about myself. I am a pegasister from the U.S and I wanted to venture out into the scary internet to find like minded bronies and pegasisters that I could talk MLP stuff with. I don't have many friends or any at all that are fans of MLP, (haven't figured out why) so, I wanted to find some sort of fan base or chat room or something and I came here! Probably the best place a pegasister could be. Some fun facts about myself; I am a writer, I love to write. I am a musician in a way, I like creating mixes and I enjoy singing and dancing, I am also a photographer. I do a lot of portraiture, still life, landscape, nature, name it I either have tried it or am going to try it. I do like to draw, however I prefer painting and digital art (even if I am not that good at it) and I am a Virgo (I guess that's a thing ponies talk about). I love to cook and bake. And my favorite animal is a wolf. I would have to say Princess Twilight Sparkle and Applejack are my favorite Mane 6 ponies, however I love Princess Luna, and I so adore Rara, Maud Pie, and Starlight Glimmer (when she changes her ways). But yeah, I don't know what else to say, other than if you have questions ask.

• Brohoof 2

Hello The Wolf Mars, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  :)

• Brohoof 1