Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general so what would bee your dream job and what would you like about it?

DragonKing235

• 3 weeks later...

Architect or Engineer

Currently in my post graduate course studying to be a lawyer ,as per the wishes of my parents, but If I could decide for myself then Architect or Engineer would be my choice, I just love Mathematics and Design. It feels like both jobs would suit that. 

Not to say that I don't like law school, There's something dark and humorous about it that I just sort of love. 

Actually, I will be the next Hokage! Believe it! 

....or the next King of the Pirates o_o

Edited by Vulcan
  • Brohoof 1

I actually dream of getting a job as a designer for Ikea, their stuff is so awesome and you might not think it's real design since you can buy it everywhere but some of the worlds greatest furniture designers work for Ikea. I would love to be able to use my creative skils combined with my technical knowledge to make cool and usefull furniture that will make people happy!

• Brohoof 2

After thinking about it recently (about how I want my life to turn), I was thinking I'd like to be an animator.

I like to create things, especially stories, and even if I'm bad at it, I think I'd like to create some sort of cartoon: even if it ran for one season, I'd be happy.

• Brohoof 1

Well, there are two parts of me. On the one side, which is my current direction, I'd like to be a software engineer. I've been writing software since I was 12 and I love writing code. It's really cool and unbelievably satisfying seeing your little projects start with a single int main() function and slowly grow into something awesome you can be proud of.

The alternative side is becoming a zoologist or wildlife conservationist. It's a nice dream, but highly unlikely at this point in the game. Maybe I'll do some volunteering later on the side.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Well, there are two parts of me. On the one side, which is my current direction, I'd like to be a software engineer. I've been writing software since I was 12 and I love writing code. It's really cool and unbelievably satisfying seeing your little projects start with a single int main() function and slowly grow into something awesome you can be proud of.

The alternative side is becoming a zoologist or wildlife conservationist. It's a nice dream, but highly unlikely at this point in the game. Maybe I'll do some volunteering later on the side.

those are great jobs too do

• 2 months later...

NASCAR driver, I would love everything about it. I love cars, know about cars, love racing cars, love the NASCAR racing atmosphere, would be in heaven racing alongside Jimmie Johnson, and every other famous driver, and I could just go on and on

• Brohoof 1

Playing video games and recording myself doing that, since Let's Plays are a career that people for some reason think is legit. So then I can do what I already enjoy doing and make buko-bank doing it. Having an army of people worshiping me for doing nothing special would also be kinda neat.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
3 hours ago, Splashee® said:

Probably a coder for a famous game. But considering I have done that, I have to find some other dream to follow

Hooo..? You've coded for a famous game? Or you've coded a game? I'm also a coder and would love to know lol

My dream job would probably be an accomplished coder of some well known company.

R&D staff in a biochemical industry or researcher proffessor at a public university. Not a lead role, though. I don't like giving people orders. But if I could get paid for researching, studying and applying things to new technologies or for improving already existing ones, I would be able to die in peace xD

• Brohoof 2

My dream job would be to animate parts for a movie or show and do some of the writing. I think depending on where I live I’d have to do something else instead but that doesn’t mean I can’t do this kind of stuff at home!

• Brohoof 1

My dream job is 3D artist. I like when things are both technical and artistic, you build your models polygon by polygon, mess with normals, materials, texture maps, all these settings, etc and boom - in the end you get beautiful (hopefully) render as an artistic payoff. That's what I was missing when I was coding

• Brohoof 1