Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general so what would bee your dream job and what would you like about it?

DragonKing235

my dream job is to restore ww2 tanks back to full working condition for museums :D i'd love to see those old steel beasts reliving their former glory, not just lying around forgotten and left to rust.

• Brohoof 2

I'm not really sure what I want to do. I'm already thirty-four and I haven't done much since finishing twelve years of post-secondary. I have a degree but because of my mental disability, I can't do anything stressful.

Edited by Ganondorf8
  • Brohoof 1

Biomedical Research.  I'd definitely like to work towards making the world a better place in terms of medicine and healthier living.  Or maybe being a doctor but I'm not sure how I'd handle the studying.  Just something to help people would be nice, even if it isn't either of those two things.

• Brohoof 2

My dream job would be the director of an epic videogame cinematic universe. Then I think about how much work it would actually be and the chance of it being a success would be minimal, so I like to keep it a dream. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

My Dream Job always was, to make Movies.

First to bring my Creations to life and second, to adapt some amazing Video game Storys and bring them to the Screen.

I would soooo love it, if i could do a Resident Evil Movie and adapt every single Cutscene one to one and than add a few Extra things, like a second Story Line and a new Boss, so that the Movie would be game accurate but also feature new Things.

I would also like to do a The Walking Dead Spinoff, in which the Survivors are trapped in a giant Tower Building and cant get out and have to survive there, while discovering that there is a secret Laboratory underneath that features new Monsters and not just Walkers.

And so on and so on.

I want to entertain People, make them Happy or even inspire them...but, i never will be able to do that.

Instead i can only Dream of it, for the rest of my Life...

Edited by Nanotek
  • Brohoof 3

My Dream Job always was, to make Movies.

First to bring my Creations to life and second, to adapt some amazing Video game Storys and bring them to the Screen.

I would soooo love it, if i could do a Resident Evil Movie and adapt every single Cutscene one to one and than add a few Extra things, like a second Story Line and a new Boss, so that the Movie would be game accurate but also feature new Things.

I would also like to do a The Walking Dead Spinoff, in which the Survivors are trapped in a giant Tower Building and cant get out and have to survive there, while discovering that there is a secret Laboratory underneath that features new Monsters and not just Walkers.

And so on and so on.

I want to entertain People, make them Happy or even inspire them...but, i never will be able to do that.

Instead i can only Dream of it, for the rest of my Life...

Well, you can do anything you set your heart and mind to honestly... the only true limitations for you are those you impose upon yourself.

That being said, there are many ways you can entertain people and make them happy and to go even further, to inspire them.

You just need to find that inspiration within yourself to take those dreams to reality. There is no such this as obstacles to a determined heart.

• Brohoof 3

Well, you can do anything you set your heart and mind to honestly... the only true limitations for you are those you impose upon yourself.

That being said, there are many ways you can entertain people and make them happy and to go even further, to inspire them.

You just need to find that inspiration within yourself to take those dreams to reality. There is no such this as obstacles to a determined heart.

I 100% agree with you on that.

so what would bee your dream and what would you like about it? me it's making music and movies for my own studio witch the name of it would be vision wave media.

Drive trains, pull freight trains and shunt freight around in rail yards. I live in the US, so I would be working for the American Railway.

• Brohoof 1

Drive trains, pull freight trains and shunt freight around in rail yards. I live in the US, so I would be working for the American Railway.

Driving trains sounds like a great job my older brother is doing that it pay's well hard work but it;s worth it.

• 2 weeks later...