Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Drummer: Looking for Other Musicians

rcollinz13

I'm looking for other musicians to do some collaborating with. It can be pony related, but it doesn't have to be either. I myself am mainly a drummer, but I am well versed at a few other instruments and have a good background in music as a whole. I invite anyone who may be interested to reply to this with any ideas that come to mind. It's been quite some time since I have been able to collaborate with other musicians, so this is something I am very excited about. I hope to hear from you all. Cheers. 

I'm a pianist of 17 years and have tons of music theory under by belt. I'm also strong with chor progressions and making melodies.

My apologies for not responding sooner. I was honestly surprised to have anyone respond to my post, Drummer: Looking for Other Musicians. I have never dabbled in composition before and have always wanted to give it a try. I took a listen to your soundcloud, and it sounds like you have some good experience. I'm not exactly sure what we might be able to potentially work on, but you seem to have more experience than I do in this field. What kind of music might you be interested in? I know that you are a pianist, but we could potentially find other people to help as well. Do you mostly do instrumentals or lyrical songs. I'd like to hear anything that you have in mind. I want to determine if this is something that could work out before going to far with it. I hope to hear from you. Cheers. 

My apologies for not responding sooner. I was honestly surprised to have anyone respond to my post, Drummer: Looking for Other Musicians. I have never dabbled in composition before and have always wanted to give it a try. I took a listen to your soundcloud, and it sounds like you have some good experience. I'm not exactly sure what we might be able to potentially work on, but you seem to have more experience than I do in this field. What kind of music might you be interested in? I know that you are a pianist, but we could potentially find other people to help as well. Do you mostly do instrumentals or lyrical songs. I'd like to hear anything that you have in mind. I want to determine if this is something that could work out before going to far with it. I hope to hear from you. Cheers. 

I'm classically trained, but I can certainly do rock and metal piano, as well as jazz, funk, R&B and many other genres. 

I'm classically trained, but I can certainly do rock and metal piano, as well as jazz, funk, R&B and many other genres. 

I'd definitely like to discuss this more and see what we might be able to do. What's the best way to contact you?