Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler What Was Your Favourite Part Of Legend Of Everfree?

OmegaBeamOfficial

My favorite part was screaming, "ILLEGAL!!!" when the vehicles made passes through solid road lines in the intro.

Need For Speed: My Little Pony Edition

The hammer joke. Don't know why, I just find it really funny.

Now all we need is one of the characters to shout "I HAVE THE HAMMER!" and let lightning strike it.

The scene after the credits where Pinkie accidentally blows up the dock.

Blow it up once, shame on you. Blow it up three times, shame on me. Blow it up five times...

Well I really really enjoyed the Legend You Were Meant to Be, which was definitely the best song in the film, with Embrace the Magic coming as a close second.

But I also was pretty invested in the storyline featuring Twilight dealing with the after effects of Midnight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer playing a supportive role throughout that.

Plus seeing how they and the rest of the main 7 dealt with their new magical abilities was a highlight of the film.

• Brohoof 2

Well I really really enjoyed the Legend You Were Meant to Be, which was definitely the best song in the film, with Embrace the Magic coming as a close second.

But I also was pretty invested in the storyline featuring Twilight dealing with the after effects of Midnight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer playing a supportive role throughout that.

Plus seeing how they and the rest of the main 7 dealt with their new magical abilities was a highlight of the film.

I don't know if this can be done anymore, but I really wan't them to pull a 'Once Upon a Time' and separate Midnight from Twilight. Then have Midnight escape to Equestria and be a villain for a season.

• Brohoof 1

The Midnight In Me!

omg omg omgawd!  :D

Twilight's singing was beautiful in that part.

WE WILL STAND FOR EVERFREE

As well as every second Fluttershy was on screen.

Yeah, the transformation scene for Gloriosa was amazing. And yes, Fluttershy's cuteness levels are over 9000!

I think I can agree with you on Legend You Were Meant To Be, though my second favourite has to be The Midnight In Me. Just like I hoped they had a brilliant dynamic going on with Twilight and Midnight Sparkle, I don't think it could have been done any better. As for Sunset Shimmer, her supportive nature in this movie really shows her development since the first one. Of course all of the magical powers stuff made for some good comedy too, if not a little cheesy, but I've come to expect that from MLP now.

Heya @@OmegaBeamOfficial, since this thread's discussing the new EQG movie, a spoiler tag's been added to it. Haven't seen it myself yet, so I'll come back when I have. :derp:

OK, sorry about that, gulp.

I don't know if this can be done anymore, but I really wan't them to pull a 'Once Upon a Time' and separate Midnight from Twilight. Then have Midnight escape to Equestria and be a villain for a season.

That's also something I thought maybe they'd try, but sadly not. I'm not complaining, I loved the Midnght and Twilight interaction that was there, but I think it would have been even better if they had some sort of battle conflict with each other, or maybe they could have temporarily set aside their differences to contain Gloriosa. However, I'm happy with the way the movie turned out in the end. As for Equestria, I'd rather we keep Midnight to the EG universe, no special reason, I just think we should let the movies and shows do their own thing.

One such part was Flash finally getting some significant-ish development.

Yeah, It's nice to see him finally starting to get over P Twilight and realising he'll never see her again. It reminds me of Tanks For The Memories a little bit actually.

My favorite scene was when Sunset went into Pinkie's brain. Oh it was glorious.

No matter how used I am to her personality, Pinkie Pie always manages to surprise me again at some point, It's great.

We Will Stand For Everfree, the sequence itself is nothing special, but the song makes it for me

Other than that, Derpy comforting Flash after getting blown off by Sunset. At this point those two have more chemistry than with Twilight

• Brohoof 6

Other than that, Derpy comforting Flash after getting blown off by Sunset. At this point those two have more chemistry than with Twilight

Not to mention how EQG!Derpy finally talked.

Guess her Slice Of Life voice is the consistent one now.

• Brohoof 1

The Midnight in Me song and Sunset looking into Pinkie's mind, I don't know why but that is exactly how I really imagined the insides of Pinkie's brain or how it operates. ^_^

• Brohoof 5

The Midnight in Me song and Sunset looking into Pinkie's mind, I don't know why but that is exactly how I really imagined the insides of Pinkie's brain or how it operates. ^_^

Sunset looking into Pinkie's mind was really unexpected and hands down the funniest thing to come out of the movie.

I wonder what would happen if she looked into the minds of her other friends...

• Brohoof 4