Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler What Was Your Favourite Part Of Legend Of Everfree?

OmegaBeamOfficial

I have not noticed that, I'm afraid.

It was something I heard somewhere so it may not be entirely accurate. Still, the fact that Applejack got "pushed" into the lake was pretty funny, and what was truly surprising is how quickly she got back out again. I think she fell into the water's edge.

• Brohoof 1

It was something I heard somewhere so it may not be entirely accurate. Still, the fact that Applejack got "pushed" into the lake was pretty funny, and what was truly surprising is how quickly she got back out again. I think she fell into the water's edge.

Must have done that, yeah.

• Brohoof 2

Just watched it! Lots of moments I loved, but some of my favorites:

- Pretty much any moment with Sunset and Twilight. :D Loved the dynamic between 'em. And, of course, Sunset is still awesome, hands down my favorite character in the movies~

- When Sunset jumped out of bed, startled, going into a karate pose while half-asleep. Made me chuckle~

- The "Midnight in Me" song. <3 I liked all the songs, but this one in particular is my favorite.

- Pinkie's inner thoughts - Just about what I expected to see :P

- Bulk Biceps wanting to do some Pots and Crafts. Gotta love him being a gentle giant. x)

- That poor dock being destroyed for the whatever-th time in the post-credits scene :lol:

• Brohoof 1

My favorite part is Rarity. She was so "dramatic" and funny in this movie.

Some of my favorite quotes from her:

• "Purple and burgundy darling! The same color family!"
  • "Camp Everfree needs a runway!"
  • "And I made a diamondy thing appear out of nowhere, which normally I would be excited about... I mean the facets were just Perfect!"
  • Brohoof 1

My favourite moments are:

1. When Sunset grabs Sci-Twi's hands and her pony-up 

sig-4696676.sig-4696676.tumblr_oe8rizc2o

2. The song "The Mightnight in Me"

sig-4696676.sig-4696676.1258174__safe_tw

3. When Sci-Twi and Timber walk away from each other at the end of the movie

sig-4696676.sig-4696676.1257901__safe_tw

4. Every scene with Sunset and Sci-Twi (I ship them so hard!)

sig-4696676.1272295__safe_twilight%20spa

The shipping is strong with this one. Threesome maybe?

I liked the scene where Twilight was first flirting with Timber Spruce. It was so adorkable.  :adorkable:

Adorkable Isn't a real word, but I like it!

• Brohoof 1

Oh yeah. That was hilarious.

Fell, huh? That seems to be a theme here...

I think Applejack being soaked in water has become a running gag throughout the series.

That's what I just said.

I have not noticed that, I'm afraid.

Ah well. Not everyone can see the little things.

Well, Applejack is pretty strong, that might explain it.

The edge was so sharp she just walked it off.

Just watched it! Lots of moments I loved, but some of my favorites:

- Pretty much any moment with Sunset and Twilight. :D Loved the dynamic between 'em. And, of course, Sunset is still awesome, hands down my favorite character in the movies~

- When Sunset jumped out of bed, startled, going into a karate pose while half-asleep. Made me chuckle~

- The "Midnight in Me" song. <3 I liked all the songs, but this one in particular is my favorite.

- Pinkie's inner thoughts - Just about what I expected to see :P

- Bulk Biceps wanting to do some Pots and Crafts. Gotta love him being a gentle giant. x)

- That poor dock being destroyed for the whatever-th time in the post-credits scene :lol:

Sunset Smulator 2016 - Go to bed and set your alarm really loud.

They musn't see the MIDNIGHT IN MEEEEE! I legitimately just burst out singing that song when I read that.

I don't think even I could expect that...

Yeah! No, really, YEAH!

Donate now to stop dock abuse!

My favorite part is Rarity. She was so "dramatic" and funny in this movie.

Some of my favorite quotes from her:

• "Purple and burgundy darling! The same color family!"
  • "Camp Everfree needs a runway!"
  • "And I made a diamondy thing appear out of nowhere, which normally I would be excited about... I mean the facets were just Perfect!"

Yeah, somehow I get the feeling Rarity's never "been to camp" before this movie...

I liked the part where Twilight and Sunset were all tied up in that dark, damp cave.

... What?

Not gonna lie, I was gonna take that the wrong way XD

songwise the midnight in me was the best and i cant wait to cover it! but i think the best bit was every scene with Flash, poor guy has been shot down so many times his wings have been clipped. 

All around him are familiar faces...

Depends on who the third person is. .3.

I mean Timber X Twilight X Sunset. Oh god, I'm going a little nuts with the shipping today...

• Brohoof 1

I mean Timber X Twilight X Sunset. Oh god, I'm going a little nuts with the shipping today.

You can ship it if you like it, but I, personally, prefer Sunset as a lesbian. :3

But on the other side...maybe Timber and Sci could have an open relationship and then Sci would have a boyfriend and girlfriend. °^°

• Brohoof 1

You can ship it if you like it, but I, personally, prefer Sunset as a lesbian. :3

But on the other side...maybe Timber and Sci could have an open relationship and then Sci would have a boyfriend and girlfriend. °^°

Sharing is magic? Not sure many would agree IRL, but it would solve all shipping issues. Why choose one waifu/ship when you can have ALL of them?! :sunbutt::orly::love:

• Brohoof 1

Otherwise she wouldn't have come out of the lake less than five seconds after falling into it.

• Brohoof 1

The Midnight in Me. It was amazing, especially the ending.

That, and the first minute or so (the dream sequence) was awesome too.

I kind of wish Midnight Sparkle wasn't overcome so quickly at the end, though...

• Brohoof 1

The Midnight in Me. It was amazing, especially the ending.

That, and the first minute or so (the dream sequence) was awesome too.

I kind of wish Midnight Sparkle wasn't overcome so quickly at the end, though...

She might only be suppressed for now, but there's always the chance she will return in the future if Twilight can't keep her subdued at some point in a future special or movie.

• Brohoof 1