Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why was the "One Last Time" post removed?

5a347y547y547y
Go to solution Solved by Lightwing,

This sort of question would rather belong to Site Questions & Techincal Support, so I will move it there.

About your question now, the topic you're talking about was hidden for the time being due for the high influx of negative and poisonous replies it was getting, along with the other two topics, including another Staff Member leaving and another one explaining their side of the situation. Without going into too much detail, both sides need to chill down and take a second to relax and think about what everyone was saying.

If you want a better explanation of why this was done, please check this topic. Thank you.

• Brohoof 4

This sort of question would rather belong to Site Questions & Techincal Support, so I will move it there.

About your question now, the topic you're talking about was hidden for the time being due for the high influx of negative and poisonous replies it was getting, along with the other two topics, including another Staff Member leaving and another one explaining their side of the situation. Without going into too much detail, both sides need to chill down and take a second to relax and think about what everyone was saying.

If you want a better explanation of why this was done, please check this topic. Thank you.

Ah thanks. Glad I got it archived before it was locked :P