Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The House [OOC]

genessee

Every year in Noncannon, young ponies often dare each other to explore what they call 'The House', an old abandoned mansion at the top of Change Lane, on the big hill near the cemetery. It's perfect bait for a few teens to wait and scare some foals passing by for the trick-or-treating. Nopony, however, has been willing to go inside. They say there is a horrifying secret in the house, and anyone who lays eyes on it will never be the same. On Hallows' Eve, you and your buddies have been dared to prove yourselves by the neighborhood bully, Qwerty, to spend the night in the house. Will you accept the challenge and go on and find this horrible secret? Or will you go in, and never come out, becoming a simple legend told to scare foals to not go in... 'The House'.

(This roleplay is supposed to be a scary one, for halloween's sake)

Roleplay Thread

https://mlpforums.com/topic/157879-rp-the-house/

Characters

Lance - genessee

Kyubi - Acnologia (Apologies if I misspelled.)

Maia and Dawn - Drago Ryder

Thrillseeker - Yoshi89

Other notes

I'd like ages to be over 10, but I'm flexible with ages.

The RP will open soon!

Edited by genessee

(edited)

Hmm, this seems interesting. Do you mind if I use Dawn and Maia for the RP? Let's just say that they're younger for this particular RP.

I don't mind. Would you like me to add them?

What age range are you looking for in this RP? I'm interested but I need to know which OC to use whether it be a colt/filly, teen or young adult.

I'll post the RP page on here, which states the age. The age I'd like is above 10, but I'm pretty flexible with it.

Might as well sign Kyubi up for this. Link to her page is in my signature

Okay, I've added you. Nice backstory.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, this takes place in Noncannon, a world similar to Equestria, but where many OC's call home and can be more famous ponies than just a bystander. You don't need to come up with a strong reason why they are here, you can just say they are visiting.

Edited by genessee

• 2 months later...