zerox

General How much money have you saved up?

I have about 3400eur saved up.

• Brohoof 1

I'm 24 and I've saved up a little over Fifty Thousand AUD which i'm pretty proud of. Will be putting it all towards a deposit on a house pretty soon though, then i'll have to start again.

• Brohoof 2

I got about 2 bucks worth of dimes in my duffel bag. I started out with a few hundred from my job when we moved, but my parents needed it to pay bills.

Zero in the big way given I just got to work at my seasonal job and i plan to get all bills in -30 before the snows hit!

Badges

Saving?  :wacko:

Anything I get is out the door right away.

• Brohoof 1

I never really save up money, because I don't really need to. Yet atleast.

I've got roughly 2000 EUR in my savings account, and about 2500 or so in my regular one. Not a massive saving, but enough to live comfortably.

Badges

Just adequate enough to not get anxiety but a lot of money doesn't buy happiness either.

Badges

I'm not sure if this thread is a very good idea but uh I don't really have a lot at the moment because of college and stuff. I used to have good amount but then I found the joy of nerdy merch and TCGs.. Don't really wanna say any numbers.

Badges

I only have 1000 in my savings account.  I would add more but most of it seems to go out the window as soon as I get it.  That money I have in my savings is mostly for things like should my cat need to go to the vet and paying my rent.

Badges

I don't have single dollar on my name. Move valuables through others instead, subsequently distributed among "friends"

It's like a gift, you know. A nice gift indeed.

Badges

Paying off my monthly loan x3 the amount... So saving is not a thing in my mind. 

I have a decent amount of money... Parents want me to keep saving it so I can buy a car, but gonna hold off on buying a car in this state. More than likely gonna move to a different state with my girlfriend, then buy a car.

I have more then $15K saved up but after University I will be lucky if I have a penny left over.  

At this point almost three hundred bucks in saving. Most of my money is either paying off my ridiculous credit card debt.( I am not in school btw just have no will power. When I want something I buy it .) or goes into my wallet for food or something or lottery tickets(to get myself out of credit card debt.

I don't really know at the moment.

But I should save up some more.

What is this saving you speak of?

Uncle Sam and and his bill collector buddies get most of my money. Amazon, eBay and Etsy get the rest most of the time.

• Brohoof 2

Badges

I used to have about $190,000 but I bought my house and a new helmet/hat for work.

Now I save nothing except what's left of my pride...

I normally wouldn't post about something as personal as my finances, but since I don't really have enough to be worried about, I can say that I just manage to save up for one good vacation every year (over and above my regular expenses that is). I live with a roommate and it helps a lot, especially in Southern Cal, where apartment rent is insane. 

I just had my yearly vacation in late August, so that fund is depleted for now, but I've already started saving up again for next year. 

about 3000 AUD in my bank account... i want to buy a road legal tank... ima need to slap more zeros on the end of that D:::

Badges

I have over $100 on my person, over $70 on Paypal, and an undisclosed amount of money in an undisclosed special trust fund.

I just bought a house this summer so most of my savings went into that. I have about $3000 now in the bank. I like to have at least that much chilling there as buffer for "fun surprise" expenses that come with owning a house and cars. My water heater is from 1998, so.....

Edited by Cirrus.

Badges

I have about $55,000 but I'm about to use $10,000 to buy my dad's fairly new car so he can replace his.

Badges