Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The PARCMC Cinematic

Tourmaline

Hey guys. Tourtato here. As some of you know, I've stepped forward to make the UNOFFICIAL (as of right now) Poniarcade cinematic/trailer. But I can't do it alone.

There are several components, but I'll be going over two: Builds, & Casting.

BUILDS:

The filming will take place in 1.10, and, obviously, that means we actually NEED buildings*.. That's why a "Cinematic Build Team" will be assembled. Please contact me on Discord (@Tourtato) if you're interested, and any people already on the EQ build team are permitted to make builds post-1.8. If you have an impressive build or a gorgeous biome and want to save it for 1.10 via the worldedit project, you can do that too.

CASTING:

This cinematic isn't just shaders and places thrown together, there's a small storyline* that goes along with it. I will need one main character and 3 side characters, as well as at least 5 extras. ALL people in the cast must have a MineLP model in order to join. Contact me on Discord (@Tourtato) if you wanna help.

*For MORE information, please visit this page, all players can SUGGEST and comment on it, but only I can edit to prevent it from being destroyed: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bIooiXbDzhDrOC3HwnPUNNq-jMAkwwgU1gpVXCLd06M/edit?usp=sharing

Well, that just about covers it. I look forward to seeing the progress of this cinematic!

- Tourmaline (Tourtato)

Edited by Tourmaline

You dont HAVE to base the ciniematic on survival alone you can use the builds in EQ or Ct,

it is a trailer for ALL of ParMC :P

This is a good idea I cant wait to see how it turns out :)

Really neat idea! I can't wait to see it once its released. If there's anything you guys need help with, etc., I'm open.  ^_^

I have the MineLP mod installed, using Fluttershy's "dangerous mission" outfit. xD I also have moderate video editing experience.

There's a song I found one time that sounds pretty epic–made by Makkon. It starts out with a soft, smooth, magical build up, then transitions into pure epicness.

This song is the sequel to the one above:

Then this song by Artem Yegorov just sounds purely amazing. 

This song has a "building a great empire" feel to it. By Orchestral Design:

Edited by Elemental Fluttershy