Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ponyville Ciderfest

Veil

Oh, I never heard about it before. What's it all about?

From what I understand its cross between pinyon and October Fest.

At least that's what I think it is.

• 3 weeks later...

It was to much fun. I'll probably go again next year.

I'm going to at least try to go to Everfree Northwest next year (since it's my local con), but I would love to try to go to Ponyville Ciderfest next year as well. Unfortunately, work doesn't give me definite schedules so I have to request for days off almost a year in advance. :/

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to at least try to go to Everfree Northwest next year (since it's my local con), but I would love to try to go to Ponyville Ciderfest next year as well. Unfortunately, work doesn't give me definite schedules so I have to request for days off almost a year in advance. :/

Local cons are the only ones that work for me because it just ends up cheaper. Other wise I would like to go to one of the bigger ones sometime.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On October 18, 2017 at 6:01 PM, Denim&Venom said:

So, Ponyville Oktoberfest is this Friday. Anypony else on here gonna join in on the festivities here in Milwaukee?

Rinse and repeat. But with a twist! 

Anypony here gonna be attending the first ever MLP music festival: Ponyville Ciderfest? 

Emq8Ng&w=390&h=204&c=7&p=0&r=0&o=5&dpr=1

On 10/22/2018 at 6:16 AM, Denim&Venom said:

Rinse and repeat. But with a twist! 

Anypony here gonna be attending the first ever MLP music festival: Ponyville Ciderfest? 

Emq8Ng&w=390&h=204&c=7&p=0&r=0&o=5&dpr=1

I'm going. And you might want to post this in Sugarcube instead since folks don't poke in here very often. Jeric said it's OK to talk about cons there as long as it doesn't clutter the heck out of that section.

5 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

I'm going. And you might want to post this in Sugarcube instead since folks don't poke in here very often. Jeric said it's OK to talk about cons there as long as it doesn't clutter the heck out of that section.

Pretty sure I did. Might've been buried since though. 

• 3 weeks later...

I went - Staffed registration (Asst Dept Head) and had a blast. Loved the cider tasting, along with the special brew and bottle with special art on it.

Here's my haul: https://photos.app.goo.gl/2joNzcDZuMA7sB636

Other photos that I got: https://photos.app.goo.gl/RkgjH9fD9CJyF2346

I got to meet Shannon Chan-Kent! Got autographs from both Andrea and Shannon. I was so excited!

• Brohoof 1

• 11 months later...

And here we have Silver Quill, Sombra, Sweetie, Sassy Saddles, Cozy Glow, Yona Yak and Two storyboarders all asserting dommance over one another. 

They're all talking about what they had for breakfast.

20191101_124841.jpg

You ever been a conference hall full of Bronies as they're all watching the final three episodes? The walls are getting damp with liquid pride. 

I didn't contribute cause I was crying on the inside. 

On 11/1/2019 at 1:57 PM, Denim&Venom said:

And here we have Silver Quill, Sombra, Sweetie, Sassy Saddles, Cozy Glow, Yona Yak and Two storyboarders all asserting dommance over one another.

Aww, peeps were actually there from MLPF? I remember asking about this last year I thought and nobody said anything. I also never got to touch a laptop that entire weekend though. Way too hectic.

I was the one responsible for all the yak helmets in closing ceremonies. Also the guy with the drum.

On 11/2/2019 at 2:32 PM, Denim&Venom said:

You ever been a conference hall full of Bronies as they're all watching the final three episodes? The walls are getting damp with liquid pride. 

I didn't contribute cause I was crying on the inside. 

I didn't DARE go into that room. I didn't want to risk going into an inescapable depression in the middle of a con.

P.S. If you weren't at the Buckball tournament, you missed a chance to watch "Team Moon" lose a match.

On 11/5/2019 at 7:46 PM, Lucky Bolt said:

Where was this one at?

Here's a hint. 

tenor.gif

8 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

I was the one responsible for all the yak helmets in closing ceremonies. Also the guy with the drum.

Oh you were that freakin guy. Yona approved of you. 

9 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

I didn't DARE go into that room. I didn't want to risk going into an inescapable depression in the middle of a con.

P.S. If you weren't at the Buckball tournament, you missed a chance to watch "Team Moon" lose a match.

Well you missed out. And if anything, it was actually a bit of a group catharsis and reaffirmation that yes, it may all be over, but like was said at BronyCon, "We're still here." 

And I heard about the buckball madness. I would've watched but I had things to do and proper meals to eat. 

• Brohoof 1