Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Some song I made, Idk what genre it is

ztrash

This is the first song that I've ever made that I actually liked and can listen to. Over a thousand project files that I've scrapped (They sucked lol) and this one was the first out of the bunch. This specific project took too long and was hindering my growth in music production too much, so I decided to upload it. It was the only way to stop working on it. This song has a lot of mixing and mastering issues, and it also has some things composition wise that are very very amateur (not that anything else isn't). This song isn't really pony music, but it contains starlight glimmer vocal samples. Anyways, please give it a listen. Feel free to criticize, but I wouldn't ever change anything on this track, I'm too happy from it.

• Brohoof 3

Good but the honking at the start sorta hurt my ears tbh. 

Edit: Also I'm putting it in a youtube playlist, some artists make their vids private n stuff when I do that if they aren't well known(then never get heard again lol), so I'm just informing you. Also like the art there.

Edited by Lil Pip
  • Brohoof 1

Good but the honking at the start sorta hurt my ears tbh. 

Edit: Also I'm putting it in a youtube playlist, some artists make their vids private n stuff when I do that if they aren't well known(then never get heard again lol), so I'm just informing you. Also like the art there.

Thanks, I made the art myself, and I have no problem with you putting the song in a playlist.

Thanks, I made the art myself, and I have no problem with you putting the song in a playlist.

Can I get a link to a download of the art? It reminds me of Sailor Moon and Code Geass, but more importantly its aesthetic. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...