Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Discord Name/Tag Contact Option

eragaedrhaerh

Would it be possible to add a Discord field to the Contact Information on our profiles? Me and most of my friends have recently moved over there from Skype, and I'm sure many others are doing the same.

Thanks.

• Brohoof 3

Discord has become a lot more popular, and many on the forums have one, myself included. I'd love to see a Discord add-on to our profiles if possible. :)

• Brohoof 1

Okay, Discord is now a custom profile field...the only thing I couldn't figure out was the link. All the other services have a short-cut link that would take you directly to your profile on that service... I wasn't able to figure out a way to do that with Discord. If anyone knows what the format is for that, let me know and I'll fix it. :)

• Brohoof 3

@Fhaolan, awesome, thank you for doing that. :)

No problem, that was an easy one as I had already found the custom profile fields in the system when I was looking for something else, and Discord is popular enough it made sense to add it. :) The only thing that I needed a sysadmin for was loading the little Discord icon for the profile page, and @Feld0 was kind enough to do that for me. ;)

• Brohoof 1