Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media For those naïve souls here.

Ponies4Bronies

http://rock1053.iheart.com/media/play/27363847/

These fools on their radio show think that it is ok to bash us like this.

For those here who think that the hate has faded or completely subsided, it has not. And then they find the least reputable people to take calls from that only make us look worse. They want to smear us and do not know that the majority of us bronies are good and just people. So there is a real problem here, people are ignorant and they hate us for no reason, so i think it's a wise choice to join ranks with me and we will advocate the truth, through any and all means. Please strongly consider this and don't write me off as exaggerating, this is a radio show in San Diego and this was aired on Monday at 8am, which is still a large hour for commuting and a lot of people wake up to morning radio shows. And with a population of more than a million people it is fair to say that the listeners may have reached the higher thousands. I will not stand by will people smear the one thing that makes me happy and spreading lies about a simple love for ponies. Sure the "C" action exists but they never make mention that the people who like MLP like "that" are much different than the interests of the typical brony. It isn't right and I will never stand for such actions taken against us. Please join with me, we can unite and properly advocate what we do, who we are, and what we like.

• Brohoof 2

@@Rainbow Dash

This thread does not contain potential to start a discussion here and would be better suited for a status update or perhaps a blog entry- as it is more rant/vent material. Please remember when creating a new thread in the future, the goal is to commence and meaningful discussion regarding a certain topic. Thus, this thread has been closed.

• Brohoof 1