Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you go to the mall on a vacation?

ManaMinori

If someone treats you; taking you with them on a vacation with them, unexpectedly, would you try to fit in a trip to the mall, or go to touristy places like the zoo or museums, instead, though they're not really where you'd prefer to go most of all?

When I go on vacations I do tend to go to the more touristy places. I just like them. But I would not exclude a trip to the mall if it came up. Anything fun and spontaneous can deliver a good time on a vacation. I wouldn't pigeonhole myself to exclude any possibility. And what can I say? I do like going to the mall, it's fun!  :grin:

If I was in a different country, going to a mall would be OK in my book. It is nice to see what other countries' malls look like. 

Hell that would be a better journey than what I normally spend my vacations on... Though on an actual vacation away from my home land I guess I'd go to a mall if anyone else I was with wanted to go there.

I don't really have fun doing that kind of stuff, especially after having my sister drag me around shopping institutions all day when I was a kid. I abhorred it.

Zoos and Museums are alright, but I'd prefer to go out into the wilderness with some friends.

Hmm...It wouldn't be my first choice, but I'd go if others traveling with me wanted to. I don't care too much for shopping, but there are usually other entertaining things at the mall! Besides, I may just find something I want to buy! :)

Considering I hate shopping (except online shopping which is my life), I would go to tourist places.  Maybe I would go to the mall to get some food, but not to shop.

• 3 years later...

Really think a vacation is more than just a trip to a mall. Though, you can include the mall as one of the events, but definitely not the main event!

1 hour ago, Super Splashee said:

Really think a vacation is more than just a trip to a mall. Though, you can include the mall as one of the events, but definitely not the main event!

yeah, like you should visit the actual country, including shops, and the touristy stuff, and pubs, etc, mix it, ya know?

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mmm maybe if it had something I did not see in the malls back home. If not, I would be going to other places. 

Absolutely I would! We have a nice mall where I currently live, but no outlet malls. I'd love to go outlet malls on vacation! Haven't been anywhere with them in forever, though. Probably would want to check out vintage/antique shops first, though. IDK perhaps they're roughly the same everywhere in the US.